Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    What is the common denominator in all these shootings?

Answer: liberals
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

yea cause the criminals will all disapear with the right person in the white house

Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    14 k reward for info on the girls cold blooded murderer, His homies gonna sell him out quick ,Now he can be bubbas biatch when they lock him up.
    Reward ended up being $1M. Family of the 19yo convicted say he's a good man(convicted felon) who made some bad decisions.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    What is the common denominator in all these shootings?

Answer: liberals
    Wrong , common denominator is criminals and there guns .

Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    Wrong , common denominator is criminals and there guns .
    Wrong. Getting down to brass tax, it's a lack of spirituality, whatever flavor that may be. Don't believe me? Do some volunteer work for you local prison system. You will discover that in all cases the above mentioned is the only common denominator amongst all criminals.

Now....if one wants to take it the political spectrum....which side, left or right, is less/ more likely to have some sort of spiritual being in their life?
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Wrong. Getting down to brass tax, it's a lack of spirituality, whatever flavor that may be. Don't believe me? Do some volunteer work for you local prison system. You will discover that in all cases the above mentioned is the only common denominator amongst all criminals.

Now....if one wants to take it the political spectrum....which side, left or right, is less/ more likely to have some sort of spiritual being in their life?
    Better yet, which side, left or right, would be more inclined to initiate mass exterminations starting tomorrow for all serving life sentences, no parole and for all those who either plead or were found guilty of murder. Throw in child molesters as well. No costly appeals, no expensive capitol punishment measures, no more health care, food and housing. Just a great big hole somewhere with a mound of dirt next to it.

Only exceptions would be for those who have both never committed a serious crime before and have possible DNA evidence that might exonerate them. Both conditions would have to be met. If you have priors a mile long you are a dead man.

Quote Originally Posted by hurtinhvac View Post
    Better yet, which side, left or right, would be more inclined to initiate mass exterminations starting tomorrow for all serving life sentences, no parole and for all those who either plead or were found guilty of murder. Throw in child molesters as well. No costly appeals, no expensive capitol punishment measures, no more health care, food and housing. Just a great big hole somewhere with a mound of dirt next to it.

Only exceptions would be for those who have both never committed a serious crime before and have possible DNA evidence that might exonerate them. Both conditions would have to be met. If you have priors a mile long you are a dead man.
    I would say the right side , which by the way believes its the more religious side even though a lot of their views don't seem to christian to me . I think its the 6th commandment thou shall not kill pretty much says no to what your saying . I'm not up on religion though so i may be way off .

READ what I WROTE....not what you want to interpret.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

I would say the right side , which by the way believes its the more religious side even though a lot of their views don't seem to christian to me . I think its the 6th commandment thou shall not kill pretty much says no to what your saying . I'm not up on religion though so i may be way off .
    There are two books that remain on my night stand. One is the King James version of the Holy Bible, the other is Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technology, Sixth Edition. On page 69 of RACT, section 4.2, it states that "electrical shocks and burns are an ever present hazard." This is not true - especially when I'm fumbling all eight fingers and two thumbs inside a tight electrical compartment of a 220 volt electric furnace. For I have killed power to the infidel and verily verified with my Holy Fluke.

If you continue to read on page 69, it states in red letters (red letters in RACT denote the words of a Safety Precaution) "thou shalt always lock out, tag out blah, blah, blah..." Stuff I never do in a residential setting as normally I'm within eyesight of the power panel and the only one who would dare touch it. Anyway, text interprets texts, just as Scripture interprets Scripture. Ya' gotta read the whole book...or at least the entire section or chapter.

I consider myself a Christian, and I'll kill in an instant. However it won't be an infant or a little fluffy puppy. It will be someone who has, or is about to have, innocent blood on his hands. I believe that's the clear distinction the Bible makes, having read the thing cover to cover more than once.

I'm just kidding, actually. It's really a New American Standard Version. And I always have to go looking for my HVAC textbook when I want to cite it.

Suffice it to say it's the left who will find some reason to coddle a criminal, and blame others for all his woes. And thereby encourage even more criminal behavior. Same could and should be said for dependency and enslavement to the government - a decidedly leftist national legacy. Not my side.

Anyhoo...I was all into heat pump defrost control circuits and controls and must return now. After all they are fairly new to me. The sh*t you're talking about is as old as the damn hills...

READ what I WROTE....not what you want to interpret.
    Reading is interpreting what one has written .

Then apparently you do not understand the difference between being spiritual and being religious. That's ok, but they are different.

Then apparently you do not understand the difference between being spiritual and being religious. That's ok, but they are different.
    That's a good point and i'm going to have to think about that for awhile .

Reading is interpreting what one has written .
    Reading is comprehending what is written. When you interpret you are putting in your personal beliefs into the writing.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast