Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Chicagos most violent January in a decade

http://news.msn.com/us/bloody-weeken...des-in-january

Among those killed over the weekend was 34-year-old Ronnie Chambers, who was shot in the head with what police believe was an assault weapon. Such guns are banned in Chicago but can be purchased legally in the suburbs or nearby states. Chambers is the fourth child of Shirley Chambers to fall victim to gun violence.
    This quote is proof enough the problem lies within the breakdown of the family and the culture.

http://news.msn.com/us/chicago-woman...o-gun-violence

"What did I do wrong?" she asked Saturday. "I was there for them. We didn't have everything we wanted but we had what we needed."
    And yet another mother taking credit for doing what a mother is supposed to do. Is she that clueless that she dropped the ball somewhere along the line?

"What did I do wrong?" You obiviously turned a blind eye to EVERYTHING related to raising decent responsible children.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

It was working when I left...
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

How could this possibly happen in a Gun free zone??? Im stunned
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Say it ain't so....criminals breaking the law? No way that could be happening!!!!!!!!! I'm shocked!

Looks like some "law abiding citizens" must have snuck some guns in and got them stolen by criminals..........
    As Seen On You Tube (usually under someone elses name)

Yeah what are we gona do with the criminals? Put them up in a nice federal hotel for a couple of years and let them out so they can murder someone else!! Blame it on the "law abiding citizens.
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Looks like some "law abiding citizens" must have snuck some guns in and got them stolen by criminals..........

That ol' Leroy Brown ain't gettin' any gooder...

and the story continues. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2581309.html
    Obama was invited to the funeral. We'll see what happens

Maybe the people in these neighborhoods will one day realize the dems don't care about them

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    and the story continues. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2581309.html
    Obama was invited to the funeral. We'll see what happens

Maybe the people in these neighborhoods will one day realize the dems don't care about them
    seems there are some seriously deranged individuals in the Chicago area
    Authorities say Hadiya was one of about 12 teenagers sheltering from heavy rain under a canopy when a man jumped a fence, ran toward the group and opened fire. The man fled the scene in a vehicle. No arrests have been made.
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Another inocent black teenager dead because some gangbanger didn't want them sitting in a city park which he claimed as his hood, in reality he wil never own sh-t except for what he steals and murders for. The real shame is this girl was at the anaguration, on her way to being a blessing to our communities shot dead because of a punk ass kid.
    Trying not to be a Hack.

They continue to blame the guns, with Senator Dick Durbin at the helm. http://wgntv.com/2013/01/25/sen-durb...cking-of-guns/
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2582924.html

14 k reward for info on the girls cold blooded murderer, His homies gonna sell him out quick ,Now he can be bubbas biatch when they lock him up.
    Trying not to be a Hack.

Senator Durbin said, “Time after time we’ve seen criminals and gang members use these straw purchasers and girlfriends and you name it to walk into a gun store and make a purchase they couldn’t legally make under the law. This is gun trafficking. It feeds the criminal gun market as the superintendent can attest and it has to stop.”

Read more: http://wgntv.com/2013/01/25/sen-durb...#ixzz2JZRunZx9
    Read more at http://wgntv.com/2013/01/25/sen-durb...fRgM1ra630z.99

It's all ready against the law to purchase any firearm for a known felon or anyone else ineligible own/possess a firearm.

I'll say this again. The only reason these elitists are going after Law abiding citizens is because it's the only group the CAN CONTROL. They can't control crime or criminals, so in their desperation they can say they at least "did something"

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    It's all ready against the law to purchase any firearm for a known felon or anyone else ineligible own/possess a firearm.

I'll say this again. The only reason these elitists are going after Law abiding citizens is because it's the only group the CAN CONTROL. They can't control crime or criminals, so in their desperation they can say they at least "did something"
    They could control them.....if they wanted to.....

Nearly every time a convicted child abuser is let out of jail.... a child is sentanced to either abuse or death.... everyone knows this yet we continue to it happen....

Nearly everytime a violent criminal is released from jain....an innocent person is sentanced to either violence in some form or death..... everyone knows this and yet we continue to let it happen.

Ill bet everyone of you has signed some stupid online petition or sent a letter to your congressmans trashcan demanding he do something about Obama and his minions grabbing your guns..... but Id bet good money none of you has ever done the same to demand violent criminals be removed from our streets for good.
    As Seen On You Tube (usually under someone elses name)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast