NObama's next move

http://www.examiner.com/article/obam...line-opponents

The Obama Administration has already caused the alarm bells to ring on several occasions as the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) released several internal memos referring to conservative Christians who believe the Bible, pro-life citizens who are against abortion, Tea Party activists, and political conservatives who believe in a strict adherence to the U.S. Constitution as "potential homegrown terrorists."
    I think most of here are on "LIST" and not a good one.
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    http://www.examiner.com/article/obam...line-opponents

I think most of here are on "LIST" and not a good one.
    Funny the real folks who belong on this list should be those who want to overthrow the US Constitution and these should include those who voted for Obama twice, Democratic leaders in Congress and most liberal activist groups which are to many to list here, in addition to Al Qaeda, religious Muslims, communists, gun control activists, etc. IMHO. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

That list sounds like the old SPLC,given to Janet minus the veterans.
    Boy oh boy,did she get her little tail burned on that one.
    FEN

Yep, they must demonize the American values inspired by our Constitution in order to murder it. Remember that in times of government deception, the truth is considered revolutionary.....those that speak the truth must be silenced.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."