Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    Ummmmmmmmmmm...where did you get that info? The vets were fired on at the Anacostia flats which is across the Anacostia river away from the Capitol. Maybe you have the story, if so I'd like to see it and where it came from.

Oh, I grew up there but I had not been born yet so if you have different info I'd like to see it. Could be true.
    History . net or something...... there is also a book on google books called the bonus army something... it has the story. also... ghosts of dc website.

Hey... guess who was there to support those troops..... the commies.... and of course... Ike, Patton and Macarthur were there... of course they were there to crush the bonus army of vets who had risked their lived for this nation....

Guess we know how these guys went so far in the service now.....

and instead of going about my usual business and posting 3 or 4 times...and not even get a point across.....

hinto: there is a sinister reason behind that.... ( pronounce that (i) as an ee please ).... here... for you more challenged guys out there..... heen toe

cue that sinister duh duh duh duh duh duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh music

Im just wondering how people can infer... that Im a commie by my posts on this thread.... A bunch of loser vets who were demanding a handout instead of getting up off their asses and finding work who get shot by cops they are attacking is wrong.... but a bunch of unarmed college kids protesting the vietnam war.....the closest being 75 feet away...and this was probably those two kids walking to class cause all the other victims were farther away..... but a bunch of frightened guardsmen with m1s gunning down some kids for no reason is OK....

anywho..... No commie here...... probably the only true blue american on this forum besides glenn....

sinister...... pronounce it as a normal english person would....

Did I cover everything..... I think so.... we will know in a few minutes....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    ....................Should have used the Kent Shooting as an example..... where truly innocent people.....two of the four not even taking part in the protest but just walking to class.....were murdered by national guardsmen....who were in no danger whatsoever.....
    Funny corny those commie loving hippies burned down the ROTC building the day before and that is why the NG was sent to the campus to keep the hippie trash from destroying the rest of the campus at Kent State.

Four commie protesting coward hippies were killed that day verses 58,000 patriotic Americans who died fighting for our country but you are crying about the trash killed at Kent State and not about good Americans who gave up their lives for out country. We know what side you are on and it sure isn't on America's side here. Your on the side of the commie loving hippie American flag burners.

As a side note there were protests going on across the campuses on the "Blue" states but all that stopped after Kent State. That sure put a damper on hippie protests on the campuses including Kent State, so something good came of that episode. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    The Obama administration is openly escalating its campaign against private gun ownership and shaking up the top ranks of the military command structure — but is it also preparing to make war on the American population?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/oba...ican-citizens/
    I am skeptical. I think there would be more people come forward. And please at least one person go public.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

History . net or something...... there is also a book on google books called the bonus army something... it has the story. also... ghosts of dc website.

Hey... guess who was there to support those troops..... the commies.... and of course... Ike, Patton and Macarthur were there... of course they were there to crush the bonus army of vets who had risked their lived for this nation....

Guess we know how these guys went so far in the service now.....

and instead of going about my usual business and posting 3 or 4 times...and not even get a point across.....

hinto: there is a sinister reason behind that.... ( pronounce that (i) as an ee please ).... here... for you more challenged guys out there..... heen toe

cue that sinister duh duh duh duh duh duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh music

Im just wondering how people can infer... that Im a commie by my posts on this thread.... A bunch of loser vets who were demanding a handout instead of getting up off their asses and finding work who get shot by cops they are attacking is wrong.... but a bunch of unarmed college kids protesting the vietnam war.....the closest being 75 feet away...and this was probably those two kids walking to class cause all the other victims were farther away..... but a bunch of frightened guardsmen with m1s gunning down some kids for no reason is OK....

anywho..... No commie here...... probably the only true blue american on this forum besides glenn....

sinister...... pronounce it as a normal english person would....

Did I cover everything..... I think so.... we will know in a few minutes....
    There is a lot of information suggesting the folks dressed as Nat Guard were indeed SDS folks folks (SDS was a radical rebellion organization of the time).
    Of course these rumors were poo-pooed... yet the facts proving the involvement of the SDS were never discussed either...

Seems we have a pattern over many decades:
    Something bad happens; rumors arise (with proof) of questionable involvement--yet the rumors/questions are never addressed; a story of explanation is provided (which is full of holes)--yet the holes are never explained... And it happens again in a few years... and again in a few years... and again in a few years.
    When the American folks DEMAND explanations... we will be on the road to reversing the destruction of our country.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Interesting. Don't know what to say cept I was almost there but about 10 late and the word was the army from the Fort in VA, Ft. Belvoir, I beleive and/or the DC police came across the Anacostia to push off the encampment of many away from DC.

The protester vets had been pushed back across the one bridge and back to thier camps on the flats of the Anacostia. That was ordered to be done the day before. Then, the next day the army/police were ordered to get rid of all of them as they were camping on DC land without permission, an excuse to get rid of them. When the protests rose up to protest the elimination of them a few were shot, one or two.

That was the story by the people who actually lived there.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny corny those commie loving hippies burned down the ROTC building the day before and that is why the NG was sent to the campus to keep the hippie trash from destroying the rest of the campus at Kent State.

Four commie protesting coward hippies were killed that day verses 58,000 patriotic Americans who died fighting for our country but you are crying about the trash killed at Kent State and not about good Americans who gave up their lives for out country. We know what side you are on and it sure isn't on America's side here. Your on the side of the commie loving hippie American flag burners.

As a side note there were protests going on across the campuses on the "Blue" states but all that stopped after Kent State. That sure put a damper on hippie protests on the campuses including Kent State, so something good came of that episode. Thank you, thank you very much
    But Glenn... those troops fired on unarmed students who were at least 75 feet away.... they were in no danger..... none of them could even come up with an excuse for firing...... just someone started and the rest joined in.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

But Glenn... those troops fired on unarmed students who were at least 75 feet away.... they were in no danger..... none of them could even come up with an excuse for firing...... just someone started and the rest joined in.
    Well corny look at it this way. I'm not saying it was right but those students weren't innocent either. They burnt down the ROTC building and were rioting.

They should have gone to class and get an education paid by us taxpayers. They were a bunch of draft exempt crybabies who didn't have to serve but were demonstrating and rioting for a communist victory in Nam. That's how I see it. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well corny look at it this way. I'm not saying it was right but those students weren't innocent either. They burnt down the ROTC building and were rioting.

They should have gone to class and get an education paid by us taxpayers. They were a bunch of draft exempt crybabies who didn't have to serve but were demonstrating and rioting for a communist victory in Nam. That's how I see it. Thank you, thank you very much
    Sorry glen but the two who died walking to class...... where innocent.

Communism don't work and is just a false flag that allowed the federal government to increase it's own power by creating fear of the boggy man. I'm sorry that your generations fear of communism, and now terrorism has allowed the government to become the overgrown mass that it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post
    Sorry glen but the two who died walking to class...... where innocent.

Communism don't work and is just a false flag that allowed the federal government to increase it's own power by creating fear of the boggy man. I'm sorry that your generations fear of communism, and now terrorism has allowed the government to become the overgrown mass that it is.

Colateral damage there Elf. Most weren't even around when this happened but the overwheming majority of Americans supported the NG in a public opinion poll. Folks were disgusted with the spoil brats and hippies on campus rioting and demostrating when they weren't even affected.

I had already left the Army and was in the TN NG. On road convoys after the shooting folks would pass us blowing their horns and flashing us the V sign or four fingers then the O with their hands signifying 4 for the dead pro commie demonstators and 0 for the NG.

I realize that 2 were supposely on their way to class. Hard to qualify that one but I of course feel sorry for any who were killed but the point is the students on the campus in IMHO were mostly responsible for the deaths. If they hadn't burned down the ROTC building, rioting trashing the campus and pushing the out numbered guardsmen back the "order" to fire bad as it was would never have been given.

I would morn the loss of good "Americans" killed in Nam and not those at Kent State. That is my point. Not hard to understand except for "lberals" of course. Thank you, thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    The Obama administration is openly escalating its campaign against private gun ownership and shaking up the top ranks of the military command structure — but is it also preparing to make war on the American population?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/oba...ican-citizens/
    I don't think they will,But I believe Obama will try it.

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2009/03/...will-not-obey/

Orders We Will Not Obey

“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own; whether their Houses, and Farms, are to be pillaged and destroyed, and they consigned to a State of Wretchedness from which no human efforts will probably deliver them. The fate of unborn Millions will now depend, under God, on the Courage and Conduct of this army” – Gen. George Washington, to his troops before the battle of Long Island
    Such a time is near at hand again. The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the Courage and Conduct of this Army – and this Marine Corps, This Air Force, This Navy and the National Guard and police units of these sovereign states.
    Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of currently serving military, reserves, National Guard, peace officers, fire-fighters, and veterans who swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic … and meant it. We won’t “just follow orders.”
    Below is our declaration of orders we will NOT obey because we will consider them unconstitutional (and thus unlawful) and immoral violations of the natural rights of the people. Such orders would be acts of war against the American people by their own government, and thus acts of treason. We will not make war against our own people. We will not commit treason. We will defend the Republic.
    Declaration of Orders We Will NOT Obey

Recognizing that we each swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and affirming that we are guardians of the Republic, of the principles in our Declaration of Independence, and of the rights of our people, we affirm and declare the following:
    1. We will NOT obey any order to disarm the American people.
    The attempt to disarm the people on April 19, 1775 was the spark of open conflict in the American Revolution. That vile attempt was an act of war, and the American people fought back in justified, righteous self-defense of their natural rights. Any such order today would also be an act of war against the American people, and thus an act of treason. We will not make war on our own people, and we will not commit treason by obeying any such treasonous order.
    Nor will we assist, or support any such attempt to disarm the people by other government entities, either state or federal.

Kent State...four students killed in 1970.

http://www.nytimes.com/learning/gene.../big/0504.html

Quote Originally Posted by hvacmam View Post
    Kent State...four students killed in 1970.

http://www.nytimes.com/learning/gene.../big/0504.html
    Good point..

Any troops forcing entry into homes of US citizens for the express purpose of gun confiscation are not representing the Constitution they swore to uphold and defend and therefore are foreign invaders. Such troops must refuse any unlawful order, whether ordered to fire on their own troops or fire on their own citizens. They must stand down by their own oath.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast