Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    Any troops forcing entry into homes of US citizens for the express purpose of gun confiscation are not representing the Constitution they swore to uphold and defend and therefore are foreign invaders. Such troops must refuse any unlawful order, whether ordered to fire on their own troops or fire on their own citizens. They must stand down by their own oath.
    What about stinger missles? Should citizens be allowed to own these arms?

If you say yes youre kinda crazy. If you say no you belive in 2nd amendment restrictions. Just draw the line in a different place than others.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post
    Sorry glen but the two who died walking to class...... where innocent.

Communism don't work and is just a false flag that allowed the federal government to increase it's own power by creating fear of the boggy man. I'm sorry that your generations fear of communism, and now terrorism has allowed the government to become the overgrown mass that it is.
    "A Gallup Poll taken immediately after the shootings showed that 58 percent of respondents blamed the students, 11 percent blamed the National Guard and 31 percent expressed no opinion."
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    "A Gallup Poll taken immediately after the shootings showed that 58 percent of respondents blamed the students, 11 percent blamed the National Guard and 31 percent expressed no opinion."
    Polls taken after all the facts were known would have probably have produced reverse results..

Quote Originally Posted by hvacmam View Post
    Kent State...four students killed in 1970.

http://www.nytimes.com/learning/gene.../big/0504.html
    Lots of unanswered questions out their on Kent State... I was a Jr in high school when it happened.

That organization I mentioned; the SDS (students for a democratic society) were involved... yet many questions which arose from factual events... have been shushed and not answered.

We need to be aware of questionable situations and demand answers to questions... if we want to remain a free nation.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime View Post

If you say yes youre kinda crazy. If you say no you belive in 2nd amendment restrictions. Just draw the line in a different place than others.
    Question for you Bigtime: What would the govt have to take from you... YOU personally... to get you to quit playing word games and decide things were not right?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    The Obama administration is openly escalating its campaign against private gun ownership and shaking up the top ranks of the military command structure but is it also preparing to make war on the American population?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/oba...ican-citizens/
    Thinning the American herd would more than likely be beneficial to our nation not to mention the gene pool.

An excellent place to start would be the conspiracy nuts.

Do you need to use a flame thrower to solder a fitting...if you say yes, your kinda crazy.

When Americans are threatened from aircraft, then we will need the stinger missile.
    When Americans are threatened with armored vehicles, then we will need the rocket propelled grenade, javelin, or armburst 300.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Lots of unanswered questions out their on Kent State... I was a Jr in high school when it happened.

That organization I mentioned; the SDS (students for a democratic society) were involved... yet many questions which arose from factual events... have been shushed and not answered.

We need to be aware of questionable situations and demand answers to questions... if we want to remain a free nation.
    I would have thought that somewhere in your vast archive of pass-along e-mails you would have those answers.

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Thinning the American herd would more than likely be beneficial to our nation not to mention the gene pool.

An excellent place to start would be the conspiracy nuts.
    Nice of you to volunteer. Sorry, couldn't pass up the opportunity.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Question for you Bigtime: What would the govt have to take from you... YOU personally... to get you to quit playing word games and decide things were not right?
    Freedom.

I can go to whatever kind of church I want to, or not go at all. I can keep doing hvac work, or quit tomorrow and become a truck driver. I can go back to school and become a brain surgeon (well maybe not) I can complain about the local, state, and federal government until my heart is content, and not have to worry about guys in suits visisting late in the night. Other than pay taxes, I cant list one single thing I am forced to do.

I just finished reading a book about post ww2 life in Czechoslovakia (Under a Cruel Star) and am reading one about life if China (Out of Mao's Shadow). You want to see what life without freedom is like, check them out.

Freedom.

I can go to whatever kind of church I want to, or not go at all. I can keep doing hvac work, or quit tomorrow and become a truck driver. I can go back to school and become a brain surgeon (well maybe not) I can complain about the local, state, and federal government until my heart is content, and not have to worry about guys in suits visisting late in the night. Other than pay taxes, I cant list one single thing I am forced to do.

I just finished reading a book about post ww2 life in Czechoslovakia (Under a Cruel Star) and am reading one about life if China (Out of Mao's Shadow). You want to see what life without freedom is like, check them out.
    I have read many a book about other countries and how the citizens live... I have read about how citizens in the USA USED to live... and I have read many a story about how our freedoms are going away.

Again: What freedom would the US govt have to take away from you to make you say enough... and get serious about not letting them have the power they want?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

I have read many a book about other countries and how the citizens live... I have read about how citizens in the USA USED to live... and I have read many a story about how our freedoms are going away.

Again: What freedom would the US govt have to take away from you to make you say enough... and get serious about not letting them have the power they want?
    I thought I answered that question.

Theyd have to tell me what church to go to. Tell me where I had to work. Tell me where I had to live. Etc. Beat me for *****ing about it.

I thought I answered that question.

Theyd have to tell me what church to go to. Tell me where I had to work. Tell me where I had to live. Etc. Beat me for *****ing about it.
    Sorry... did not catch your meaning.

Perhaps if they took ever more and ever more and ever more tax $$$$'s... would that be a negative?
    Maybe if they restricted multiple subtle things in your life... how many would it take?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast