Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Will you fire on American citizens? the Obama litmus test.

The Obama administration is openly escalating its campaign against private gun ownership and shaking up the top ranks of the military command structure — but is it also preparing to make war on the American population?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/oba...ican-citizens/
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

I believe this Dr. is correct and that his source is also correct. All though this news is fairly recent, I heard about this over a year ago and will not mention how.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

This has not changed my mind at all about BHO. I have always thought that he is a @$%%#$%%$#&*^$%##%$%^**^$##. That's all I have to say about that.

The purges are coming, I look foreward to CNN's imbedded coverage.

Wouldn't be the first time. Check Anacostia and/or the WWI vets march on Washington DC. One or two WWI vets were shot by DC cops or National Guardsman.

Difference is obama is going to turn them on all of us not just one group.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    Wouldn't be the first time. Check Anacostia and/or the WWI vets march on Washington DC. One or two WWI vets were shot by DC cops or National Guardsman.

Difference is obama is going to turn them on all of us not just one group.
    bill hushka, eric carlson.... both deserved to die...... they were attacking the policemen with a mob of other men. its only too bad that those cops didnt have tommy guns....

They BROKE THE LAW by tresspassing...... they ATTACKED the policemen and had them cornered in a hallway of a building.

They deserved the one way ticket to hell they recieved...

Should have used the Kent Shooting as an example..... where truly innocent people.....two of the four not even taking part in the protest but just walking to class.....were murdered by national guardsmen....who were in no danger whatsoever.....

Whips original post is just more of "the vatican ate my homework bs"......

I would also be leery of anyone claiming to be a nobel prize nominee..... as about any professional in a field can be nominated for certain prizes... so... I could nominate a local chemistry professor for a nobel prize even though he or she has not done anything significant....

So being nominated for a prize means absolutely nothing.....

Plus.... the names of the nominees are not released for 50 years.....and i think they only release the top couple hundred of names who were selected out of the thousands of nominees in the primary weeding out of people who have no business being nominated.

Yep... another loony with a mysterious witness who cannot come forward....even though this is some sort of blockbuster breakthru story.....lol
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Corny...Did you mispell your name? Isn't it C.O.M.M.I.E ?

Quote Originally Posted by BamaCool View Post
    Corny...Did you mispell your name? Isn't it C.O.M.M.I.E ?
    It's his people who put this "man" back in office. They aren't too much on schoolin', less it's about saving trees or owls or some crap.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

I don't believe the average American Soldier will turn on his own countrymen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_in_WV View Post
    I don't believe the average American Soldier will turn on his own countrymen.
    Even if he faces court martial? They will have them convinced by then that we are indeed the "bad guys".

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    bill hushka, eric carlson.... both deserved to die...... they were attacking the policemen with a mob of other men. its only too bad that those cops didnt have tommy guns....

They BROKE THE LAW by tresspassing...... they ATTACKED the policemen and had them cornered in a hallway of a building.

They deserved the one way ticket to hell they recieved...

Should have used the Kent Shooting as an example..... where truly innocent people.....two of the four not even taking part in the protest but just walking to class.....were murdered by national guardsmen....who were in no danger whatsoever.....

Whips original post is just more of "the vatican ate my homework bs"......

I would also be leery of anyone claiming to be a nobel prize nominee..... as about any professional in a field can be nominated for certain prizes... so... I could nominate a local chemistry professor for a nobel prize even though he or she has not done anything significant....

So being nominated for a prize means absolutely nothing.....

Plus.... the names of the nominees are not released for 50 years.....and i think they only release the top couple hundred of names who were selected out of the thousands of nominees in the primary weeding out of people who have no business being nominated.

Yep... another loony with a mysterious witness who cannot come forward....even though this is some sort of blockbuster breakthru story.....lol
    Ummmmmmmmmmm...where did you get that info? The vets were fired on at the Anacostia flats which is across the Anacostia river away from the Capitol. Maybe you have the story, if so I'd like to see it and where it came from.

Oh, I grew up there but I had not been born yet so if you have different info I'd like to see it. Could be true.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

He was nominated for the Nobel Prize? I guess he and Obama are in the same league, Noble people of a sorts.

So where is this litmus test and how many people have taken it? I am having a hard time finding any to admit to taking it other than this well respected person (who has not taken it) knows of one person that has taken it but failed. So we have a source of '1' for a story. Heck, this guy might even be on the level but what about the guy who he is quoting? What if he was let go for some reason and is p*ssed off enough to raise a bit of heckl? What if he is a true blue (sorry, I meant read) Republican that is still hurting that Obama got reelected? What has he got to loose?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

So in my search I found this, someone has a sense of humor.

Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast