Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Cabin Kit Switches

I was initially puzzled about the switches also, but the cabin kit installation manual shows cold climate (i.e. pilot) is on the brown wires and the on/off splices into the green. I found the WSK100/200/210, WSK300, and WSK-MLT all use switches that run off red/green/yellow and seem to use some protocol to indicate fan, pilot light, on/off, and other features using just those three lines. That's hard to tap into, but the cabin kit is obvious: it's just SPST switches tied into particular lines.

As for abbreviations, M1=Home automation, K015N=3VDC regulated power supply, ELK924=DPDT relay with trigger.

I will contact my local vendor and talk to a qualified technician. But, at least I have something that makes me believe my goal can be implemented. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sounds like you know whats going on, you just drew your diagram a little wrong. Check it over again and you will see what I mean. You have the "Pilot" switch going to the green wire, and the "Burner" going to the brown set.

Mistake!

You're absolutely correct: I got the labels correct on the HA controller, but not on the wall switch(es). I'm planning the Leviton 5634-W as the double wall switch.

Again, thanks for all the guidance.

DSI connection??!

after reading all the threads, i know I have a DSI. however, there is no spark.. and there is nothing connected to the junctions box. there are however, a red and black wire that are not connected to anything.. would these go connected on there??

Quote Originally Posted by rodriguezadrian View Post
    after reading all the threads, i know I have a DSI. however, there is no spark.. and there is nothing connected to the junctions box. there are however, a red and black wire that are not connected to anything.. would these go connected on there??
    First of all, you need to call a professional.
    Secondly, you should have made a new thread.
    Lastly, if there is nothing going into the junction box then you do not have DSI, since it runs off either 120V or 24V (unless someone has disconnected everything?)

My ISI module shows a spark at the I terminal when i bring a grounded wire nearby. So i know module is fine. But no spark at pilot location. Orange ignition wire insulation looks solid. Could there still be a grounding issue?

Sorry i meant IPI system.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234