Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Icanfixitall View Post
    Actually IV worked union my entire 14 years in this trade, never went to the dark side! IV just seen and heard of what they do and who they hire. I know Source in southern ca has lost a majority of there solid techs and now I heard all they require for employment is well not much....
    Okay. Still trying to figure out whom and/or what your truth hurts, but I'm better off in now knowing you've been gainfully employed for 14 years.
    "The problem is the average person isnít tuned in to lifelong learning, or going to seminars and so forth. If the information is not on television, and itís not in the movies they watch, and itís not in the few books that they buy, they donít get it" - Jack Canfield

Quote Originally Posted by Phase Loss View Post
    I wonder if Source would hire me!

I don't know much tho!

And I'm a bad tech.
    Truth hurts!
    "The problem is the average person isnít tuned in to lifelong learning, or going to seminars and so forth. If the information is not on television, and itís not in the movies they watch, and itís not in the few books that they buy, they donít get it" - Jack Canfield

Quote Originally Posted by markettech View Post
    Truth hurts!
    And there is something probably wrong with me.

Do tell....what's wrong - other than losing a phase?

And there is something probably wrong with me.
    You do refrigeration work, need I say more?

Shouldn't he be called 2 Phase or Single Phase?

I bet Matt could get back on if he wanted.

no one in hr left from when Matt was here previous

Quote Originally Posted by ryan1088 View Post
    Shouldn't he be called 2 Phase or Single Phase?
    Yeah, I should talk to one of the mods about that.

JPSmith.....are you listening?!

Lets make it more positive.... Phase Gained?

It goes something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by phxhvac View Post
    When is the best time to look for a commercial refrigeration job? When do employers typically hire?
    The best time to look for a job, is when you have a job.

I've had 6 or 7 jobs throughout this year.

Although 6-7 is rather exaggerative.

In 2012, I actually only held a job at 4 company's

1st one I quit after 6 years, after becoming unhappy with the company's operations...Your guys company
    2nd one was a small shop that had big plans, but nobody was motivated to do anything about them, so I left
    3rd one was my first gig away from the Market race, a Union gig to boot! in HVAC...turns out HVAC is not my interest, so I left
    4th one (and current one) Union gig at a Market shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Icanfixitall View Post
    Refrigeration companies are always hiring, but if you have been ALL over the place that will tell them that A your horrible or B you have issues. I can't stand when we hire someone that has been to 5 jobs in one year, to me that's saying something about the individual.
    So I'm either.

A: I'm a Horrible Technician

B: I have issues

However, each contractor I have left, extended the option of returning. And most likely not because I'm a horrible technician.

So I'll go with answer "B" I have issues...I have issues with working at company's I'm not happy with working at.

So I'm either.

A: I'm a Horrible Technician

B: I have issues

However, each contractor I have left, extended the option of returning. And most likely not because I'm a horrible technician.

So I'll go with answer "B" I have issues...I have issues with working at company's I'm not happy with working at.
    Or

C: Icanfixitall is a blowhard who enjoys being a **** on the Internet.

Based on the immature behavior exhibited thus far........I'm going with C.

what is up with some of these cats today. I mean jesus h kriste. It's like they are intentionally trying to pick a fight. I am trying to come back into the fold here, but man, is it as brutal over here as ever.

Dude you have no clue who and what your talking about. Phaseloss is a very talented young man. I know who trained him, I know who has judged him to be a part of a small group of guys who are thee best at this thing. I know very well what he is, what he is capable of, what he has done, and where he has been.

You have no flippin clue who he is. And you make a blanket statement like that? Why?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast