Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Fyrite Pro 125

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Grottoes VA
    Posts
    5,856
    Just bought one of these off Ebay for $400.00. Brand new with printer, smoke test kit and the boot. No case though

    Can you just buy the case? I really like to protect this instrument.
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hangin out with you losers
    Posts
    1,043
    $400.00 sounds like you did Ok
    The case has a part number so it can be bought seperate
    go to the link below
    http://www.bacharach-inc.com/fyrite_tech_5060.htm
    use that number at a local warehouse and I think you will be fine
    Do you know how to use that tool?
    If not I recomend this book
    https://www.escoinst.com/hosting/Pro...&hcProdCatID=3
    I have had good luck with it
    I remember my first day,It was fun!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hangin out with you losers
    Posts
    1,043
    Originally posted by scottsacavsfan
    $400.00 sounds like you did Ok
    The case has a part number so it can be bought seperate
    go to the link below
    http://www.bacharach-inc.com/fyrite_tech_5060.htm
    use that number at a local warehouse and I think you will be fine
    Do you know how to use that tool?
    If not I recomend this book
    https://www.escoinst.com/hosting/Pro...&hcProdCatID=3
    I have had good luck with it
    Sorry karsthuntr
    I didnt read your credentials before that last post
    thats still good reading as a refresher though
    later
    I remember my first day,It was fun!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Maryville, Tennessee
    Posts
    434
    karsthuntr, you must be a cave diver. I think you out bid me on that one. Good luck with it. Sounds like you go a real good deal.
    -Marty

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Grottoes VA
    Posts
    5,856
    Quote Originally Posted by m singer View Post
    karsthuntr, you must be a cave diver. I think you out bid me on that one. Good luck with it. Sounds like you go a real good deal.
    Not a cave diver. There are no recues in diving accidents only body recoveries. I like it it works really good with no problems. The guy sells alot of them, all around $400.00. They must be hot
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hangin out with you losers
    Posts
    1,043
    Quote Originally Posted by karsthuntr View Post
    Not a cave diver. There are no recues in diving accidents only body recoveries. I like it it works really good with no problems. The guy sells alot of them, all around $400.00. They must be hot
    How but a name so I can buy a few?
    I remember my first day,It was fun!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Grottoes VA
    Posts
    5,856
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,774
    Hey Karst,

    What is your opinion of the seller? Checked out his site, these prices are almost too good to be true...

    But then, that is E.bay...

    I have been wanting a CA for about 6 mos now, but thought I would have to save up lots of $$$ (want the PCA65 for the PC downloading and the NOX).

    THX in advance for any input!

    GAhvacTech

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hangin out with you losers
    Posts
    1,043
    Thanks I added him to my favorite sellers to see whats up
    I remember my first day,It was fun!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Grottoes VA
    Posts
    5,856
    np
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Central Kentucky
    Posts
    6,248
    Quote Originally Posted by gahvactech View Post
    Hey Karst,

    What is your opinion of the seller? Checked out his site, these prices are almost too good to be true...

    But then, that is E.bay...

    I have been wanting a CA for about 6 mos now, but thought I would have to save up lots of $$$ (want the PCA65 for the PC downloading and the NOX).

    THX in advance for any input!

    GAhvacTech

    Wouldn't worry about the NOx feature, you can download & print with a TSI CA Calc 6130 for a lot less cash.
    Have you set up a Google alert for Carbon Monoxide yet?
    Click here to find out how.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,774
    DavidR, I hope you are better lookin' that your picture...

    THX for the heads up. I saw a PCA65 on Ebay, and missed it by $10. Yeah, that is Ebay.

    Probably will take my time on this one. I like the quality of Bacharach instruments, but functionality and ruggedness is imortant also. My plan was to wait until next heating season to get one anyhow...

    THX again!

    GAhvacTech

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Grottoes VA
    Posts
    5,856
    Sorry I missed your original post ga. I was a bit worried when I plopped out $400.00 bucks on a whim. But I'm glad a did. One class A e-bayer.
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event