Refrigerant leak detector

Ok heres the deal. I have a TIF ZX-1 leak detector for sale. Ok now the problem :-). During a move I misplaced the battery charger for it. Now it has been sitting in my garage for about 2 years in the case. It has less than 1 hour of use on it. It does have a battery and sensor in it although I am not sure of their condition. All parts are available for replacement on the internet or Im sure some supply houses can order it.

This is a real nice leak detector and I am just cleaning out my garage of all unwanted stuff. If you already have one of these, than you already have the charger and could use it as a backup. $40.00 plus shipping
    I also have a couple boxes of misc Hvac parts that I will be posting
    Capacitors, circuit boards, Humidifier parts etc. Everything cheap to make room for a new hobby lol.

http://www.testequipmentdepot.com/ti...ors/tifzx1.htm

replacement parts

TIFZX3 Charger

Hey, I like it. I didnt find your e-mail or personal contact info so I'm simply posting back.

Your in Pasadena? I am from Alhambra. You been there long? I left in 76'

check my profile for info and write me an e-mail.

For some raeson my email wont appear in my profile....oh well Ive lived here pretty much my whole life except a brief stay in phoenix.

email is fmathias1983 at verizon dot net if your interested in leak detector.

Do You have Your detector still?

yep still got it......shipping should be no more than $5 (if it is I'll cover the difference. email me if interested

still got the detector?

yep still got it.....$30 plus $5 shipping

so why are u gett'n rid of it? are these really good leak detectors? I want something as sensetive as my first d-tek select

$30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess you don't know how much it is worth....or it is broken!
    Not what it use to be

No I know exactly whats it worth. But no one is going to pay retail for something that is not brand new and not complete am I right? I already have a D-tek, UEi and Dye kit. Have no use for this. Just bought a new dirt bike and have so much stuff in my garage I just need the room...so all the Hvac stuff that doesnt get used i am getting rid of. Like stated the leak detector worked wonderful until I lost the charger, so I was unable to recharge it. It has been sold to MarkBeiser but thanks for the interest.

Also planning a big garage sale if anyone is in the area :-)