Entry level work

Entry level work

Hi my name is Robert im a recent Graduate from Triton College in River Grove Illinois with a degree in HVAC/R. I am looking for a entry level position in the HVAC/R industry, I have my EPA certification ( Universal) and basic hand tools. I have some expierence in Soldering/Brazing, Flaring/Swadjing, and some troubleshooting skills. I can be contacted at 773-792-0944 or 773-354-0153

Greetings Robert and welcome to the best online forum for this industry.

just be careful if someone approaches you with questions about "relationships with goats"...

never be afraid to ask questions here. even though some may bite your head off, its only virtual and it dont really hurt!

spend as much time as you can reading do's and don'ts of the trade located in the Tips & Tricks of the Trade section.

Does anybody know of any companies hiring Entry level in the Chicago area?

try going on HVAC Agent. Thats where I got my last job. Also try going to the local union and talk to the business agent. Also try the major supply houses, lots of times they have flyers on the wall and if you go in the morning talk to the guys in the trucks. We all now each other and if you present yourself well you never know whats going to happen. Good Luck
    Just Chillin

Does anybody know the average starting salary for a entry level position in the Chicago area?

Go west young man.
    The views and opinions posted here are my own. They do not reflect the corporate policies of my employer and will most likely get me fired at some point.

Georgia

Does anyone have information on Georgia salary requirements?