Replace belt on erv energy recovery ventilator. Help?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yea still looking for manual. The web site for Airxchange doesn't have it. I have to call.

OEM belt should have distructions with it, should. Call manufacturer and have them email manual if google cant find it. Good luck.

I've got a set of Thybar ERVs which use a one piece "rubber band" style belt and remove the inner side bearing from the plate and shaft to loop the belt over the end of the wheel shaft during replacement. It's not too bad a job, especially since the wheel cartidge slides out as an assembly. Check with your supplier for an IOM.

Completed job. Wasn't too bad. Had to pull two segments of wheel and remove the bearing to slip the belt over the shaft. Boy a piece together belt would be a lot faster, not sure how good it will work or last with a belt tensioner and all.

Ditto for me. We have installed and still service 3 SEMCO air handlers with 8 1/2' ERV wheels. They use link belts that are clipped on site

What do you think of the SEMCO wheels? Before I changed jobs I worked in the Arkansas plant where the wheels are built, I did not work in that department but have worked on lots of the units in the electrical end.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12