Trane CGAM to Jace

Integrated Trane CGAM chiller and thing I want is to do is show the Last Diagnostic (BI 25) point on a graphic. The problem is that the point is binary instead of multi-state so even though it will show the "last diagnostic" ie.Loss of Flow if the chiller goes into a different alarm ie. Low Supply Temp the point still comes up as Loss of Flow because the True-False facets of the point are set when I bring it in. If I delete the point and bring it back in it will reflect the updated Last Diagnostic ie. Low Supply Temp.

Anyone know if there is a way to display this point where it will reflect the true Last Diagnostic and update properly?

In reading a bit more the documentation states that "active text" will show the value so if I change the point from "present value", which is how I normally bring in bacnet points, to active text the boolean point should reflect the actual value of the point?. I will try and see what happens. Wish job was accessible remotely.

Are you sure it is Binary and not String..... Reference the CGAM points list and make sure it is correct....
    UA Local 141

Name:  Chiller.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  38.6 KB

I can never seem to get attachments to work but I'll try again. Page is from Chiller IOM

I see what that manual says but in the setup of the point the facets are defined usually as whatever it was when you descovered the point or what you changed it too. Assuming that when you discovered the point that alarm state was what it was so it made it the active text and when you deleted it and redisciver it it came in with the new value.

I am no were near 100 % versed on tridium so I have never discovered a BO/BI with something other then true false... I would to try discocvering it as a string point and let that bring in the value .............or hope someone else chimes in with something different..................
    UA Local 141