Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Why do you feel the need to own a dog?

Dogs murder people.

So, if it saves one life, maybe we should just get rid of all the dogs.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

You're absolutely right. I just went out to shoot mine but realized Obama wouldn't want me to use a gun - not that I have any - So I dug a hole. I'm just waiting on my dog to realize his time is over and lay in it so I can cover him up.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaCool View Post
    You're absolutely right. I just went out to shoot mine but realized Obama wouldn't want me to use a gun - not that I have any - So I dug a hole. I'm just waiting on my dog to realize his time is over and lay in it so I can cover him up.
    If you have a shovel..... I don't know. You know a shovel could be used for other things... Not saying you would. Burt a SCARY GUY could use a shovel for evil.

I think it is high time for a national discussion on shovels.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

No!!! Please don't take the shovels!!!! After another 4 years we will need those shovels to bury this country for it will cease to exist as we know it!

I tried to get my dog to dig the hole himself but I guess his thoughts were: You feed me, you take care of me and I'm used to that. You're not taking that from me. Go dig the hole yourself while I lay here and lick my empty sack (thanks to you) and when you're done with that, I could use some more food.

No!!! Please don't take the shovels!!!! After another 4 years we will need those shovels to bury this country for it will cease to exist as we know it!
    I don't know. I am a little frightened to disagree with you, if you are going to wave a scary shovel over my head. Please do not sic your dog on me. I have seen what a yorkie can do, it is not pretty.

A shovel is nothing. Have you ever seen what a golf club can do?? A baseball bat?? Why do we, as Americans, allow sports to be played with such dangerous weapons? I don't understand what this country is turning in to. I needed to open a package the other day. I pulled out my pocket knife and almost cut myself. Why in the world has Obama not outlawed pocket knives yet? I almost got hurt. I'm not smart enough to know what is dangerous to me. I need the gov't to tell me. Where were they at on this one?

Another thing: The other day the wind almost blew a tree on my house. Was it the winds fault or the trees fault? I don't know but to play it safe I'm calling my congressman to see if he can draft a bill to outlaw wind and trees. No sense in all this. I could have gotten hurt. My dog could have been hurt too. If he did, who would I sue? The wind or the tree? I need to call a lawyer on this one.

Wire strippers without a warning label? Im going to sue sombody!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Another thing: The other day the wind almost blew a tree on my house. Was it the winds fault or the trees fault? I don't know but to play it safe I'm calling my congressman to see if he can draft a bill to outlaw wind and trees. No sense in all this. I could have gotten hurt. My dog could have been hurt too. If he did, who would I sue? The wind or the tree? I need to call a lawyer on this one.
    I'd like to make a request. Since you've already dug a grave for the dog, can you dig another for yourself? As a taxpayer, a logical request like yours to outlaw trees and wind will never get passed. I don't want the taxpayers to have to flip the bill because you are too lazy to move from underneath said tree.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    I'd like to make a request. Since you've already dug a grave for the dog, can you dig another for yourself? As a taxpayer, a logical request like yours to outlaw trees and wind will never get passed. I don't want the taxpayers to have to flip the bill because you are too lazy to move from underneath said tree.
    How dare you call me lazy!!! I was simply sitting on the couch waiting on the mailman to bring my check!! And that damn dog I feed wouldn't even go get it for me!!

I have a stuffed cat. Do I fit into this conversation too!!!?? I have it hooked to my front door on a spring so it jumps into my arms when I walk in...it makes me feel loved and wanted.

I don't think it would work for my neighbor though.........she's still looking for her cat.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    I have a stuffed cat. Do I fit into this conversation too!!!?? I have it hooked to my front door on a spring so it jumps into my arms when I walk in...it makes me feel loved and wanted.
    I wonder if that would work with my ol' lady
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast