Post Likes

Best place to find a deal on a Veto bag

I've seen some of you have found deals on your Veto pro pac bags where you get one of the diagnostic bags free and was wondering where I could go to get that kind of offer. I was just going to buy the TP3 or the MB and wait on the Tech-LC, but if I can buy the Tech and get one of the smaller bags for free then I'd be set. I've seen all 3 on amazon, haven't checked my local supply house yet. Any input would be greatly appreciated! I'm looking to spend some of this tax money on a quality bag and a few more kleins.

Post Likes
    I got mine on tectools.com they advertise here sometimes and I got the free mp3 bag, works out great. I do beleive, however that the promo is history.
    It's not if your doing it right it's whether your doing the right thing that is important.

Post Likes
    Did you mean TruTechTools.com? Can't seem to find the site you mentioned.

Post Likes
    Yea that's it, I suck when it comes to names and such too many mind altering substances in my youth and throughout life for that matter.
    It's not if your doing it right it's whether your doing the right thing that is important.

Post Likes
    The free bag offer ended on the 31st of December I beleive.
    It was a holiday promotion.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    Yea that's it, I suck when it comes to names and such too many mind altering substances in my youth and throughout life for that matter.
    Haha, that's understandable, you were close enough I could find it.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by keef View Post
    The free bag offer ended on the 31st of December I beleive.
    It was a holiday promotion.
    Dang, thanks for letting me know though. I can't hold out that long, that money is already burning a hole in my pocket and it hasn't even come in yet. Haha