Cool Andover Continuum v1.74

I have a job site that we are in the process of replacing some of the Andover controls with Honeywell WEBS-ax. The Andover VAV 860, 865, 2865 controllers are remaining and we are integrating to them via Jace through the net controller. The problem I have is the PC that continuum was installed on is dying. The company I am working has just bought the building and their is no disk lying around to reinstall continuum. Will continuum run on windows 7? I see there is an Andover USB key in the pc so I'm assuming that there isn't any licensing involved with the software. Does anyone have a link that I can download install software for continuum v1.74? Also may need some assistance to transfer the database out of old pc and into new.

Thanks guys!

Appears I need access to http://extranet.tac.com......hmm anyone that can help pm me. Or if someone could share it on Dropbox I would greatly appreciate!

Quote Originally Posted by chadtech View Post
    I have a job site that we are in the process of replacing some of the Andover controls with Honeywell WEBS-ax. The Andover VAV 860, 865, 2865 controllers are remaining and we are integrating to them via Jace through the net controller. The problem I have is the PC that continuum was installed on is dying. The company I am working has just bought the building and their is no disk lying around to reinstall continuum. Will continuum run on windows 7? I see there is an Andover USB key in the pc so I'm assuming that there isn't any licensing involved with the software. Does anyone have a link that I can download install software for continuum v1.74? Also may need some assistance to transfer the database out of old pc and into new.

Thanks guys!

Please....

Quote Originally Posted by chadtech View Post

Thanks guys!
    Continuum 1.91 is required at a minimum if you are installing on a machine with Windows 7 which means you need to upgrade the usb key as well, Sorry man