Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Thank you for the follow up! As you can see- it's giving me some angst and I should not have that. Unfortunately, we have given a deposit. -O.

If you don't want to wait on the Trane and why would you and don't want a substitute, then ask for the deposit to be returned.

Is this dealer a Trane authorized dealer?

IMO

If you get the deposit back you can get a unit with hx in return air stream instead of cold air stream all summer.

tigerdunes- I was willing to wait on the Trane. I told the dealer so, and then he called saying that the Trane would be longer than he first estimated. He said he did not know how much longer, so he offered me the Lennox. -O.

"Authorized"? The dealer does not come up on the Trane site but they have the Trane icon on their website.

(Laughing at myself as I type this; I think I saw this in a commercial)

Im not sure who you are speaking of as national contractors stay clear of big stores (ie HD, sears, ect.) as they sub. out their installs on a piece meal pay scale where even ahighly qualified installer would have to take every short cut hence craftsmanship does not happen ___-- I M O--___

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234