Ft.Myers area jobs

Thinking of moving to the area. Just wanted to know how the residential tech. field is? What are some good companys to work for? BAD COMPANYS? Any info would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Pm me and I'll give you all the info you may need.

lmaol love the pic!

So many companies, so few good ones. Stay away from a certain company with pink vans.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator1010 View Post
    So many companies, so few good ones. Stay away from a certain company with pink vans.
    Pink vans? You've got to be kidding!
    See, the human mind is kind of like... a piñata. When it breaks open, there's a lot of surprises inside. Once you get the piñata perspective, you see that losing your mind can be a peak experience. ~Jane Wagner

Lol I have seen them on the road and the owner is on the radio.

The pink van guy used to be in my market. I Googled his company and he is on every rip off forum that I could find, his BBB report is horrendous.

I have been in business 29 years w/o a single BBB complaint, this guy has a ton after something like 5 years.

What is also funny is that Mike Weil (Editor) had him do a seminar at Comfortech regarding his Radio Show!.......I laughed.

There was another company this year on how to improve your online reputation, guy was a contractor, I Googled him while I was in the Seminar and called him out on it in the Seminar, he seriously hated me for that!