Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Post Likes

    Skymark, Skypak Retrofit Options

    I am looking to replace a skymark unit in a condo. Many of the other homeowners in the community have already replaced their units with a Skypak "RGAD" model unit. I talked with Johnson Controls, and from what I understand these units are no longer manufactured. I wasn't given much info other than that. The gentleman on the phone told me he didn't know much more other than that he could not get them anymore.

    Does anyone know any other way to get one of these units?
    Does anyone know of another brand that would work with the existing sleeves?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Post Likes
    Post the size of the existing sleeve.
    Contractor locator map


    How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Post Likes
    RGAD is still on their website. You may not have much choice, these are an unusual animal and Skymark is a different shape/size than Magic Paks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.