Zebra instruments

Yes it is a life saver most of there products are good I have several of them
    ®

X2
    Make your expertise uniquely valuable.

Make your influence uniquely far-reaching.

Hardly ever have too use the Z 7 for variable speed motors but when u need it u really need it! The Zebra Stat is a staple in my everyday s/calls.

Everybody should have one. With all the ECM's and X-13's out there now, they are pretty much a necessity if you don't want to change board, motor, and module just to make sure you solved the problem. Did run across one last month where the Zebra didn't help me though. Motor was rocking back and forth. Bad module, right? Hooked up tester and it showed board was good and sending signal to module. Replaced module. Same thing. Turned out even though windings read good in motor it was bad. bearings had a bad spot. First one I've run across like that. Lucky for customer, it was under warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by JBM1000 View Post
    Hardly ever have too use the Z 7 for variable speed motors but when u need it u really need it! The Zebra Stat is a staple in my everyday s/calls.
    Never really understood the need for the stat. I just hook wires together that I need. To use the stat, you have to hook all the wires up. Whats the advantage in using it? Does it do something else I'm not aware of?