+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heat Controller

Post Likes

Heat Controller

What's up with them? After decades of selling Rheem made furnaces, they now are buying from Nordyne. After Addison got out of residential, they took up with Rheem for A/Cs, then switched to Fedders, then back to Rheem. I can't tell who is making the new ones for them. Anybody recognize it? Looked Chinese to me but their website says USA. Could be that Nordyne is making it with a different cabinet than they use themselves. Microchannel coil and plastic base like a Nordyne.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Likes
    I'd guess Nordyne also.

Post Likes
    Only ones I see that have corner valves like that are nordyne and carrier, and I don't think carrier has a plastic bottom.

Nordyne to me.
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

Post Likes
    Looks like nordyne to new too.

Post Likes
    Looks like old school goodman. If you go to comfortair website and look at the model numbers especially on the furnaces in the download section they look very similar to goodman format. That 1 piece wrap cabinet is all too familiar.

Post Likes
    The furnaces are definitely Nordyne. Just wasn't sure on the outdoor unit. Guess they got a better price.

Post Likes
    nordyne. check out air temp. looks the same

Post Likes
    That's a Nordyne for sure. The fan is the same as the Nordyne, and with the plastic bottom it has to be Nordyne.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in