FBI director has to check to see if Obama can Kill Americans

on American soil ?? Wait, What?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaWyPsD5eEA
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Great huh? One of the highest law enforcement people in government and he does not recognize murder when he sees it. Who does he need to check with? He could call me or even check with one of my young sons to get a correct answer. It seems that our entire federal government is falling apart very quickly. Like it is a plan..... or something. We are unravveling very, very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Great huh? One of the highest law enforcement people in government and he does not recognize murder when he sees it. Who does he need to check with? He could call me or even check with one of my young sons to get a correct answer. It seems that our entire federal government is falling apart very quickly. Like it is a plan..... or something. We are unravveling very, very quickly.
    I agree with you but
    The government is not falling apart, it is a very calculated plan to take control of this country. Why do you think that the government has bought more ammo in one year then they did in the past 30? They want to eliminate the patriots in this country and just have conformists. They are starting with trying to take our guns.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Join http://scopeny.org/ Shooter’s Committee on Political Education

The world is full of sheep,try not to join the flock.

Support the Skilled Trades, Don't DIY

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty hvac View Post
    I agree with you but
    The government is not falling apart, it is a very calculated plan to take control of this country. Why do you think that the government has bought more ammo in one year then they did in the past 30? They want to eliminate the patriots in this country and just have conformists. They are starting with trying to take our guns.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    You are so correct! I fully agree with you and they are moving very fast in their efforts. This new gun ban movement is taking off like a storm and they seem to think they can get it all in one big jump right now.