Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 58
  1. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    But did we not hash this all out a few months ago?
    That's the difference between us and them.
    One of them anyways....
    Americans: Too busy talking and looking for someone else to blame to solve the problems.

  2. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    880
    I'm not a fan of Obama's by any means but I'm not sure you can condemn him without condemning Bush as well. Most, if not all, of his policies are direct continuations of what Bush did before him. Obama is not twice as bad as Bush, they are about the same.

    I agree with printer, the democrats did not win a second term for Obama, the republicans lost because they selected someone with no real differences to Obama in his record. I'm a registered republican and I could not find it in me to vote for Mitt Romney.

  3. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,570
    This whining by T tards and neo cons is really getting tired. The guy was elected, not appointed, get over it and accept that the majority of your fellow citizens don't see it your way.

  4. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    6,718
    Elected.... but by whom.....

    The Bilderbergs...

    The illuminatti.....

    Those old guys who live in the vatican basement.....

    LOL
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

    Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

  5. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,570
    Everyone knows it was the garden gnome vote that made the difference. Do you want to see the email?

  6. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tahlequah OK
    Posts
    131
    What do you mean privately owned banks? Surely you know that the federal reserve is privately owned don't you? They have complete control of our money supply and thereby have control over the rest of the banks. "control a nations money and control the nation. Who cares who is president or congress".
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Privately owned banks were not forced to do anything...... they jumped at the chance to get on that bandwagon.....

    That soots gone to your brain.....

  7. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by welling service View Post
    What do you mean privately owned banks? Surely you know that the federal reserve is privately owned don't you? They have complete control of our money supply and thereby have control over the rest of the banks. "control a nations money and control the nation. Who cares who is president or congress".
    Should have voted for Ron Paul then.

  8. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    6,718
    Quote Originally Posted by welling service View Post
    What do you mean privately owned banks? Surely you know that the federal reserve is privately owned don't you? They have complete control of our money supply and thereby have control over the rest of the banks. "control a nations money and control the nation. Who cares who is president or congress".
    I dont know if you have seen my offer on some of the other threads.... but I have some free energy plans for sale.... if you are interested....

    Genuine free energy plans..... who knows how many people were killed by the energy companies and their government minions over these.
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

    Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

  9. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    233
    Name:  a999obamarobes_2050081722-25976.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  32.1 KB



    Yes america is crazy, some fail to see past their nose. Just because past presidents did not do very well, stop trying to use that in your defense for obama. He is not american, Nor does he have the views that america was founded under! Yes he got elected again, and yes we are going to go threw a four year nitemare since he has nothing to loose this go around
    (((PEACE IS THAT BRIEF MOMENT IN HISTORY WHERE EVERYBODY STANDS AROUND RELOADING)))

    (((YOU SEE A SIX PACK, I SEE A SUPPORT GROUP)))

  10. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,876
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Everyone knows it was the garden gnome vote that made the difference. Do you want to see the email?
    [IMG]http://2.bp.********.com/-6dZXl5xVLws/UJVtSaZneII/AAAAAAAAERM/HK8OGTqmMzw/s1600/obamapaint.jpg[/IMG]
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

  11. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    6,718
    Quote Originally Posted by david912 View Post
    Name:  a999obamarobes_2050081722-25976.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  32.1 KB



    Yes america is crazy, some fail to see past their nose. Just because past presidents did not do very well, stop trying to use that in your defense for obama. He is not american, Nor does he have the views that america was founded under! Yes he got elected again, and yes we are going to go threw a four year nitemare since he has nothing to loose this go around
    Bams is absolutely an american...... he wouldnt have been allowed to take office if he wasnt.....lol

    Anyhow... he is different... but we are in a different world now.... we are losing our place in the line as others cut in front of us.... and we are going to have to change our policies to deal with this.

    Obamas methods may not be working the way everyone thinks they should.... but until someone with an alternative plan gets elected... its all we got.

    We aint going back to the way things were.... thats for sure.... the global economy has arrived....and its here to stay unfortunately.

    All those good guys from the past are gone..... now all we have left are a bunch of self centered selfish wanna be leaders and I dont see anyone with a good solution coming forward for a long time.....

    Looks like we are in line for a few decades of caretaker presidents. Place holders if you will.
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

    Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

  12. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,033
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Bams is absolutely an american...... he wouldnt have been allowed to take office if he wasnt.....lol

    Anyhow... he is different... but we are in a different world now.... we are losing our place in the line as others cut in front of us.... and we are going to have to change our policies to deal with this.

    Obamas methods may not be working the way everyone thinks they should.... but until someone with an alternative plan gets elected... its all we got.

    We aint going back to the way things were.... thats for sure.... the global economy has arrived....and its here to stay unfortunately.

    All those good guys from the past are gone..... now all we have left are a bunch of self centered selfish wanna be leaders and I dont see anyone with a good solution coming forward for a long time.....

    Looks like we are in line for a few decades of caretaker presidents. Place holders if you will.
    Funny corny so you prefer an alien Marxist communist president with a gay and girl military who's soldiers don't have the strength to load a round in a 8" or a 155mm cannon. We are doomed with folks who share you "opinion" and voted for Obama.

    On the issue of the military we should be thinking how we can build the strongest and must effective fighting force to win victory and kill the enemy the most effective and cost efficient way and not a PC military where we are more worried about the "rights" of gays and women. What a tragedy, heaven help us. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

  13. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    S.E. Pa
    Posts
    6,058
    The military is not the place to experiment with social engineering. There is already enough data and testimony from female soldiers who admit they can not meet the same physical and mental requirements for sustained combat conditions. They don't have the muscle mass, the stamina or the mental toughness to endure while remaining effective--their words not mine.

    On the lighter side, we could line up a few women with PMS, hand them some "assault rifles" and we done with Afghanistan in a few hours... Of course, that raises the issue so we issue gun permits to women knowing they could get PMS and go postal at any minute. Oh, wait, we don't have any documented cases of that happening to the tens of thousands of women licensed to carry.

    Now for another can of worms: pregnancy. If a female soldier gets pregnant, it will soon make her a combat ineffective the same as if she was wounded. So, does the gov't have the right to force an abortion on her? Punish her for getting pregnant? Force her to take Rx as they do now to prevent pregnancy knowing its side effects can be deadly? If she gets pregnant while in a combat zone, does this grant her TDY out of theater to have the child and ween them? How long to ween? If the father is not known or won't fess up, can she raise the child as a single mother knowing her committment to combat? What do you do for "take your child to work day" ? Will a female sue and force the military to offer weapons in pink or with smaller dimensions such as length of pull, pistol grip, trigger pull, weight of weapon? Since the customary combat loads men have to hump could and do cause permanent damage to women's backs and spines, will men be forced to carry some of their load? Will they begin packing tampons in the MRE's? If women aren't allowed to text while in combat can they sue for breach of their rights?

    So many important points to ponder and details to work out.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event