Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Obama in power for a second term. How crazy can America be?

Subject: The ridiculous story of Kim Jung Un

Kim Jung Un had NO military experience whatsoever before Daddy made him a four-star general. This snot-nosed twerp had never accomplished anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership. He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a sports team, or commanded a military platoon. So now he is made the "Beloved Leader" of North Korea. Terrific!

Oh shoot! I'm sorry. I just remembered that we did the same thing. We took an arrogant community organizer,a Marxist and anti-American, who had never worn a uniform, and made him Commander-in-Chief. A guy, who had never had a real job, worked on a budget, or led anything more than an ACORN demonstration, and we made him President of the United States - - - - TWICE !!!

I'm sorry I brought this up. Never mind. Mistakes happen.
    Thank you, thank you very much

"I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Why don't you go volunteer in a soup kitchen or something-it would probably put things more in perspective for you. You come across as a very small man................
    KX500......the original big green meanie

I don't think were any crazier than voting bush in twice . Since i voted for both bush and obama twice i must be real crazy . As far as comparing these to leaders together is nothing more than your hatred towards your president . You may not like him but in the end hes it for the next 4 years . What you should be looking at is biden in 2016 .

Quote Originally Posted by dna View Post
    Why don't you go volunteer in a soup kitchen or something-it would probably put things more in perspective for you. You come across as a very small man................
    I believe you are the "small" man here dna. You who can't argue the facts about your Marxist hero so you revert to slander and personal attacks on an American by what I can only assume to be a Marxist or commie like your hero Obama.

You feel free like most on the far left to slander and attack Americans who are conservative and resist the Marxist take over by your leader. We understand you are not capable of defending Obama so you make personal attacks. How small is that. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    I don't think were any crazier than voting bush in twice
    Exactly!!

If you think Obama is that bad did Bush really do any better to the OP?? And if you do there really is no discussion here.

I gave up on both parties, there just looking to screw US the American people its not whats good for US anymore its whats good for them.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    I believe you are the "small" man here dna. You who can't argue the facts about your Marxist hero so you revert to slander and personal attacks on an American by what I can only assume to be a Marxist or commie like your hero Obama.

You feel free like most on the far left to slander and attack Americans who are conservative and resist the Marxist take over by your leader. We understand you are not capable of defending Obama so you make personal attacks. How small is that. Thank you, thank you very much
    Why are "conservatives" allowed to slander "liberals" glen?

Didn't Bush the second spend Vietnam shoving coke up his nose in the national guard? Seems to me you should have a big problem with him as well.

When are you going to come to grips with the fact that you're stuck, and we're all stuck with Balack Obama for 4 years? I'm not happy about it and I don't even live there!

Your pseudo-campaigning didn't do much before the election, it's certainly not going to do anything now.

Quote Originally Posted by syndicated View Post
    Why are "conservatives" allowed to slander "liberals" glen?

Didn't Bush the second spend Vietnam shoving coke up his nose in the national guard? Seems to me you should have a big problem with him as well.

When are you going to come to grips with the fact that you're stuck, and we're all stuck with Balack Obama for 4 years? I'm not happy about it and I don't even live there!

Your pseudo-campaigning didn't do much before the election, it's certainly not going to do anything now.
    Funny syn perhaps you can't read. I believe it was dna who drew first blood here on the thread. I just defending myself against "slander" by dna who is a "liberal" (being nice now). If dna or any other "liberal" thinks that they can get away unscathed launching a personal attack on a conservative they are wrong. I won't roll over.

Of course that is one big lie about Bush taking coke. I hope you don't fall for that falsehood being put out by the radical left in the Democratic Party. How about showing some proof here with out going to some far out Democratic web site like moveon.org.

I don't put Bush as big of a RINO as he is on the same planet as the Marxist Obama. No comparison IMHO. Thank you, thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Subject: The ridiculous story of Kim Jung Un

Kim Jung Un had NO military experience whatsoever before Daddy made him a four-star general. This snot-nosed twerp had never accomplished anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership. He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a sports team, or commanded a military platoon. So now he is made the "Beloved Leader" of North Korea. Terrific!

Oh shoot! I'm sorry. I just remembered that we did the same thing. We took an arrogant community organizer,a Marxist and anti-American, who had never worn a uniform, and made him Commander-in-Chief. A guy, who had never had a real job, worked on a budget, or led anything more than an ACORN demonstration, and we made him President of the United States - - - - TWICE !!!

I'm sorry I brought this up. Never mind. Mistakes happen.
    Thank you, thank you very much

Glen,

I agree with you and the comparison with the Korean so called leader. It is astounding that we put Obama in office the first time much less than for a second time. We will now watch as the takes the republic apart. He and his ignorant followers are already well underway disarming us which has always been a necessary step in taking over a free people.

Hugh

Funny syn perhaps you can't read. I believe it was dna who drew first blood here on the thread. I just defending myself against "slander" by dna who is a "liberal" (being nice now). If dna or any other "liberal" thinks that they can get away unscathed launching a personal attack on a conservative they are wrong. I won't roll over.

Of course that is one big lie about Bush taking coke. I hope you don't fall for that falsehood being put out by the radical left in the Democratic Party. How about showing some proof here with out going to some far out Democratic web site like moveon.org.

I don't put Bush as big of a RINO as he is on the same planet as the Marxist Obama. No comparison IMHO. Thank you, thank you very much
    It's not funny glen.

What difference does it make who "drew first blood"?
    On any other thread you and your other liberal hating buddies have no problem throwing names and labels around?
    2 wrongs don't make a right.

It's irrelevant if bush was a coke head or not, the point I was trying to make is he was no war hero either, and I believe documentation has proved his attendance was not up to snuff.

I think one can assume based on the candidates that have run in the past recent primaries on both sides, the public generally wants a younger president, not someone from your era (no offense). As you may recall, there weren't any major conflicts in the 80s or 90s. So there's a lack of "war vets", and the emphasis on service being a requirement for the presidency is diminished.

The world has changed.
    Maybe in 10-20 years you'll have some afghan/Iraq vets running.

Colin Powell would have been a good one if he was not thrown in front of the bus.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Colin Powell has been driving the bus over conservatives since he left office.

Not sure of DNA's point about serving in a soup kitchen. I do monthly and it only reinforces my beliefs in the evils of the democrat party and their failings. The attack on Glenn was uncalled for, unprovoked and you should apologize. You can have a difference in opinion but keep the personal attacks out.

Glenn's basic point is very valid. People with zero qualifications referenced causing mayhem. Both are by design. Politicians who govern during times of prosperity do not usurp or gain anywhere near the power those who rein during tough times and crisis's do. Such men are opportunists and get drunk on the power made available to them. Some, more than others, seek even more power like coke addicts. Obama is the case in point. He can smell the chance to be ruler of the New World Order.

Coke addicts like Bush?
    KX500......the original big green meanie

I see the usual suspects are still crying and sniffing because they got their asses handed to them on election day.

Jeez, grow a set.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast