Trane Tech Support - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 14 to 18 of 18
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Prattville, Alabama
    Posts
    1,955
    I'm wondering if this discussion is including tech support for commercial along with tech support for residential/light commercial? My experience is with commercial only. Too bad the OP didn't provide a model number. I see he hasn't been back since his first post.

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    625
    They do have tech support but it they generally won't speak to contractors- it's designed for Trane techs.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis.

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    new england
    Posts
    610
    I've gone through my local Trane branch for commercial tech support a few times. It's always been a 3way conversation with the Trane counter guy, tech support and myself. I think the relationship you have with your local Trane parts office will play a huge role on how quickly they will provide assistance. The tech support was great too!
    Chaos equals cash$$$

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    33
    The last time I used Trane tech support I called the local guys who then had to register my cell phone numb, name, co name, etc and then I was patched in and got a return call. New system for them in the last few months.

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tidewater Virginia
    Posts
    64
    Guess this is the advantage of working for the 500 lb gorilla in the mechanical room; If the local office and local tech support rep can't help, the Richmond office will have an answer by end of day about 97% of the time and the factory tech reps will call me the other 3%.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event