Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trane Tech Support

Does anyone have the phone # for tech support? I am geting nowhere with my local service guys.

Thanks

Giving the factory tech support phone number to non-Trane personnel is frowned upon, I believe. You could complain to their boss, or better yet, have your boss complain to their boss. Or you could do business with another Trane office. Or you could do business with a competitor. Or you could present your technical problem here, for help.

I was told by Trane that they don't have Tech Support.

Our local trane supplier will call tech support on a 3way call for us. Never had a problem getting support. If your local supplier won't do that call the next closest supplier and get them too. And when they do let the factory know what's going on so they can fix it.

Just get fengs number.

Quote Originally Posted by FixItRight View Post
    Just get fengs number.
    Oh ya. Good idea. Just Feng it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy knocker View Post
    Our local trane supplier will call tech support on a 3way call for us. Never had a problem getting support. If your local supplier won't do that call the next closest supplier and get them too. And when they do let the factory know what's going on so they can fix it.
    That had been my experience also.

WWFD

Oh they have tech support but only if you work for them.

Loved stumping those guys on calls, great bunch of guys though had a great relashionship with alot of them as they also taught classes.

Worked with A Trane guy in the past and he said tech support only for them. He was unaware of any tech support for non-Trane pukes.

Never had any luck getting a hold of Trane tech support... Left messages and still waiting for a call back... And that was a few years ago.

You might try your American Standard dealer and ask for there tech support number. Depending on the unit they may be able to help.

All of the local offices should have a tech support person you can speak to. If your local office is not getting you what you need, try one in the next city until you have success. If the need arises, they can call the factory for/with you. I know that the guy in my area knows his stuff and will go to great lengths to help people.
    The key to happiness is lower expectations.

I've never known of any trane tech support that was solid. My last employer gave me the # of a trane guy but all he did was read from the same manuals that I have. While the white or black book is informative, it's not exactly a great troubleshooting guide either. This forum is probably the best help I've had with issues on a trane by using search function

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by hvac wiz 79 View Post
    I've never known of any trane tech support that was solid. My last employer gave me the # of a trane guy but all he did was read from the same manuals that I have. While the white or black book is informative, it's not exactly a great troubleshooting guide either. This forum is probably the best help I've had with issues on a trane by using search function

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Guys like R-123, jayguy, and supertek65 to name a few who are awesome Trane tech support.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast