Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast

SERVICE TECHS , ARE YOU A FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK SITTING ON THE BENCH ?

We are looking for a few good men , if you are tired of being layed off in November and re-hired in March we are the Company to work for .We are located in the Katy Area and service Katy and N/W Houston .
    The right candidates will have great communication skills , be skilled in Residential service , be EPA Certified , Registered with the state , R410A certified and competant with newer high SEER A/C systems ,
    The candidate MUST have the desire to earn in excess of $80K per year . We hold a BBB A Plus rating and BBB award winner 3 years running.we are building a new shop and growing ,
    Background check required Drug test required Clean driving record mandatory
    Skill testing required.
    HIRING TECHS WITH 2 TO 10 PLUS YEARS OF EXPERIENCE , PAY HOURLY FROM $16 TO $25 PER HOUR PLUS COMMISSION FROM 3 % TO 5 % OF INVOICE TOTAL ( EQUIPMENT SALES OR SERVICE SALES ) BE PREPARED TO EARN FROM $ 40, 000.00 TO $100,000.00 PER YEAR .( If you are happy making less than $ 40,000.00 a year please do not apply for this position .)
    Feel safe and secure driving a newer full size Van , be prepared to work in a high stress environment , wear company uniform , On call schedule which will require weekend work on rotation ,
    Extensive Technical and sales Training by industry leaders
    BENIFITS
    1) Aetna insurance ( we pay 50 % of your premium )
    3) Dental available
    4) Life insurance available
    5) Vision insurance available
    6) Tool purchase plan , any industry related tools that you need we will buy for you and you can pay back via payroll deduction
    7) Training provided by leading industry experts weekly
    8) Company smart phone with 2 way radio provided
    9) We provide full uniform
    10) You are covered by workmans comp insurance
    11) Year End bonus
    Call Leonard now at 832 493 3456 Or Email to robinair@sbcglobal.net

I can guarantee you one thing, if TX decides to check out, I've already told the wife that I'm packing and moving. I'll make sure I remember you and IF it happens, I'll certainly give you call to see if you can use me.

''A high stress environment'' NO THANKS, working around people that are addicted to stress is not my idea of a "good job".
    My name is TooCoolforschool and I am a chronic over charger.

Too bad you're in south Texas

That sounds horrible. I'm so glad I stopped doing residential work when I was a fourth year apprentice!

Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    ''A high stress environment'' NO THANKS, working around people that are addicted to stress is not my idea of a "good job".
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChillerMan View Post
    That sounds horrible. I'm so glad I stopped doing residential work when I was a fourth year apprentice!
    Yep, it's not for the timid.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChillerMan View Post
    Yeah never did it except the owners' houses sounds like a horrible way to make a living!
    eventu rerum stolidi didicere magistro

Any job that pays anything is going to come with some form of stress...be it mental, or physical. Looking at the "benifit" package, I see no mention of vacation or holiday pay. The 50% of insurance paid amounts to around $300 per month.

That being said, the wages are quite competitive for working in Texas.
    Technical incompetence is NOT a sales tool....

Quote Originally Posted by John Markl View Post
    Any job that pays anything is going to come with some form of stress...be it mental, or physical. Looking at the "benifit" package, I see no mention of vacation or holiday pay. The 50% of insurance paid amounts to around $300 per month.

That being said, the wages are quite competitive for working in Texas.
    These are valid points. Health insurance is expensive no matter where you are nowdays, however my opinion is any body who "stresses" stress would not be a good fit for me. We all know stress is a part of life no need to emphasize it that is a serious warning about the management style. In other words mental abuse and control.

Riding your a$$ all day...are you done with that job yet?, I got 8 more calls for you...hurry up!
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Riding your a$$ all day...are you done with that job yet?, I got 8 more calls for you...hurry up!
    Wait a minute why are you having callbacks, we give you nine calls a day you should have more exprience than that, oh by the way your fired on your second callback especially if it is not your fault.

It doesn't matter if your fixing air conditioners, or flipping burgers....there will always be a push to get the job done as quickly as possible. That's reality.
    Technical incompetence is NOT a sales tool....

Quote Originally Posted by John Markl View Post
    It doesn't matter if your fixing air conditioners, or flipping burgers....there will always be a push to get the job done as quickly as possible. That's reality.
    Depends on who you work for. Faster does not equal quality.

Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast