Thread: New to Everything!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Likes

New to Everything!

I just joined and am new to everything. I married an Hvac man and I am now cluelessly running things I was a teacher but due to many factors I am now in the office. He prefers just to be hands on in the field. That's great I love his passion but I got a lot to learn and thought this might be a place to start.I will probably be doing just a lot of looking, reading and learning. I don't know the best way to set up an appointment board, handle invoices, or grow this business We have two front windows that sit empty as I ponder what to put in there and an office that looks like its best day was 20 years ago and no idea what to do with that either. So thank you in advance for all the expertise I am sure to learn.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    ask questions, then after you get 30 post you can apply for access to business & marketing forum.

just use caution in the way you word your questions.
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Post Likes
    Welcome. Thanks for your work as a teacher. I hope you enjoy learning about things here.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in