Confused Hard to find fireplace thermocouple

I've been working on a outdoor gas log fire pit. Needing a new thermocouple. In twenty yrs of working on fireplaces I can only remember seeing once before. The gas log has no Mod or Ser or even a name on it anywere. The thermocouple has coarse theard and is slightly larger. In the picture below the top thermocouple is the one in question the bottom is a typical honeywell thermouple. If anyone has any ideals I would appreciate the help.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Helgy

Some of them are metric. The ones I have seen have a SIT part number stamped into the copper line.

There is a universal Honeywell thermocouple that comes with a bunch of different parts. It has metric adaptors but it is a little pricey

https://customer.honeywell.com/en-US...tpath=1.2.27.4

Yes I would agree most if not all Sit valve thermocouples are meteric. I do not know the name of this gas valve, but i don't think it is a Sit valve. It is set up to be spark to main flame. Then the themocouple proves the main flame. I might have to take some pictures of the equipment in question.
    Helgy

Please do - I'm curious as to what you're working on. That makes no sense at all - Proving direct ignition with a thermocouple? Good lord, how long does it flow gas on a trial for ignition before deciding the thermocouple isn't heating up? Different rules for outdoor equipment?

Helgy I saw that you posted about trying to up load photos then I see you were able to. Did the circle stop spinning for you or did you do something different. Sorry about the off topic but I just got done reading your other question.
    ckartson
    I didn't write the book I just read it!

This one looks a lot like yours:

http://www.twinsupply.com/equipmentp...?prod=229-1112

Not inexpensive though!

Ya know it sure does look like it. Thanks guys for the help.