Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oh I just notice the Pic. Why does you manometer say 3.5? is that with or with out the pilot light?
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

By the time I snapped the picture the pilot solenoid was closed and all I got was 0, I removed the small piece of tubing that connects the pilot tube to the air flow switch.
    is the oil side active?

No it's not

Was the burner doing the same thing before you replaced the old control? if the pilot flame signal is strong and the failure happens every now and then chances are the ignition transformer is going bad.

Yes. I replaced the control to determine what stage the burner was failing... That's when I found it was ptfi.

I stayed at the job late one night this week ( i forget what day, im working now from 6 this morning!) watching this thing run. Although it did not fail the incoming gas pressure to the building dropped. I couldn't get enough pressure so utility comp came out and made adjustment to the regulator.

I'm still not out of the woods yet though. I have to adjust the burner a little and check a valve for a possible restriction. So we're getting close to the answer. I'll fill you in when I know for sure. Thanks

any updates?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12