New HVAC System Advice

We are installing a new system in our home and just would like some feedback on what is being quoted, thanks in advance.
    We live in N.W. Iowa, single story 1000 sq ft. ranch with partially finished basement. We are being quoted the following components from a Carrier dealer. The quote also includes extending the current cold air return and adding to it in the upstairs hallway.

Furnace 59TPS5A060
    Stat White Rogers two stage heat, single stage cooling (he did not have this model number when I talked to him)
    A/C 2 ton 16 Seer 24ABC624
    Coil CNPVPO2417

Thanks again.

Looks ok to me

Quote Originally Posted by jtrammel View Post
    Looks ok to me

Thanks for looking.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighter4634 View Post
    We are installing a new system in our home and just would like some feedback on what is being quoted, thanks in advance.
    We live in N.W. Iowa, single story 1000 sq ft. ranch with partially finished basement. We are being quoted the following components from a Carrier dealer. The quote also includes extending the current cold air return and adding to it in the upstairs hallway.

Furnace 59TPS5A060
    Stat White Rogers two stage heat, single stage cooling (he did not have this model number when I talked to him)
    A/C 2 ton 16 Seer 24ABC624
    Coil CNPVPO2417

Thanks again.
    Go with a1.5 ton a/c. I have 2 ton a/c on 2,200 sqft in Madison WI, more capacity than I need.
    Regards TB
    Bear Rules: Keep our home <50% RH summer, controls mites/mold and very comfortable.
    Provide 60-100 cfm of fresh air when occupied to purge indoor pollutants and keep window dry during cold weather. T-stat setup/setback +8 hrs. saves energy
    Use +Merv 10 air filter. -Don't forget the "Golden Rule"

Quote Originally Posted by teddy bear View Post
    Go with a1.5 ton a/c. I have 2 ton a/c on 2,200 sqft in Madison WI, more capacity than I need.
    Regards TB
    Did the company run a load to detmine the proper size of the heating and cooling system? If not looks like they are using 500 square foot per ton and coming up with a 2 ton system.

As teddybear stated in a round about way is the system might not be sized properly for the home. A (1.5) might be all you need to cool and the lowest btu furnace you can get buy in 2 stage might be the way to go.

I would just ask the dealer how they arrived at the (2) ton size?