+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Worked on a Clothes dryer today.

Post Likes

Worked on a Clothes dryer today.

They said it seemed to be locked up. First thing, I took off the filter vent assy and found the fan was wedged with around 11 unspent .22 rounds and sand. "Is that all?" he asks. "Is that all, your lucky you don't live in New York, this dryer would be an illegal assault weapon!" I'm just sayin.

Post Likes
    I did appliance repair for years, you won't believe some of the things I've seen...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo57 View Post
    They said it seemed to be locked up. First thing, I took off the filter vent assy and found the fan was wedged with around 11 unspent .22 rounds and sand. "Is that all?" he asks. "Is that all, your lucky you don't live in New York, this dryer would be an illegal assault weapon!" I'm just sayin.
    High capacity, plus it has at least 2 handles (one for the door, one for the filter compartment)... Let's ban them

Post Likes
    I was trouble shooting one day and found out 22LRs fit inline fuse holders and they work!.
    22amp I assume.
    Never argue with a crazy man.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by sweat hog View Post
    I was trouble shooting one day and found out 22LRs fit inline fuse holders and they work!.
    22amp I assume.
    Put 23 amps through it and see what happens

Post Likes
    When my son was a baby he swallowed a .22LR. Called the doctor. He said give him some castor oil and don't aim him at anybody.
    The picture in my avatar is of the Houston Ship Channel and was taken from my backyard. I like to sit outside and slap mosquitos while watching countless supertankers, barges and cargo ships of every shape and size carry all sorts of deadly toxins to and fro. It's really beautiful at times.....just don't eat the three eyed fish....

¯`·.¸¸ .·´¯`· .¸>÷÷(((°>

`·.¸¸..· ´¯`·.¸ ¸.·´¯` ·.¸>÷÷(((°>

.·´¯`· .¸>÷÷(((°>

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooked View Post
    When my son was a baby he swallowed a .22LR. Called the doctor. He said give him some castor oil and don't aim him at anybody.
    When I was a child I swallowed a quarter and shat out 2 dimes and a nickel
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Why is it that those who complain the most contribute the least?
    MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS. POVERTY CAN'T BUY ANYTHING

Post Likes
    I tore apart my dryer the other day to ultimately find out the thermostat was fused wide open...after i bought a new heating element and fuse. But for how relatevily little there is to the thing, a new one is pretty dang expensive!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ArthurHagar View Post
    I tore apart my dryer the other day to ultimately find out the thermostat was fused wide open...after i bought a new heating element and fuse. But for how relatevily little there is to the thing, a new one is pretty dang expensive!
    Just buy it cheap online.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in