+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Carrier System Design Manual

Post Likes

Carrier System Design Manual

Would anybody happen to have the Carrier System Design Manual 12 book set or know wher to get one for a good deal? [that is if they still make it ]

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Furnace_dude View Post
    Would anybody happen to have the Carrier System Design Manual 12 book set or know wher to get one for a good deal? [that is if they still make it ]
    It's still available:

Carrier System Design Manual

Post Likes

Thumbs up

Hey Ice, even though I dont need the book thanks for the link, didnt know such a place exsisted bookmarked site to browse later.

Post Likes
    I've seen them on eBay several times. I don't know what the sold for.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by joey791 View Post
    Hey Ice, even though I dont need the book thanks for the link, didnt know such a place exsisted bookmarked site to browse later.
    Just watch what you order from these folks. Much of the stuff they have on their site is not in stock. There is no way to contact them about an order other than email and they usually do not answer back in a timely manner.

They usually have the books and such but I havent gotten a tool Ive ordered from there yet cause they are always back ordered and not in stock...

I had an item waiting for 6 weeks and couldnt get a straight answer on how long it was going to be. Finally after several emails for my money back they finally gave in.

Beware...
    Owner
    All-American Air Conditioning
    Vero Beach, Florida

Post Likes
    Wow,I have 1,2,3 from school got them about 1971 still have school book store price sticker $2.25ea

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Kletty View Post
    Just watch what you order from these folks. Much of the stuff they have on their site is not in stock. There is no way to contact them about an order other than email and they usually do not answer back in a timely manner.

They usually have the books and such but I havent gotten a tool Ive ordered from there yet cause they are always back ordered and not in stock...

I had an item waiting for 6 weeks and couldnt get a straight answer on how long it was going to be. Finally after several emails for my money back they finally gave in.

Beware...
    Use the local distributor. They can give you a fairly quick answer. Once the order is entered, we know the lead time on the literature.
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in