+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Graphic Background for VAV controller

Post Likes

Graphic Background for VAV controller

Dear All,

Anyone know how to make a typical background for VAV graphic in insight 3.11?
    I have 2500 VAV controllers, I don't think that I need to create 2500 graphics for those VAV!

Thank for you support!

Southeastern Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland
    Post Likes
    Do you have any graphics that you can modify or do you need to start from scratch? Basically you will need to save the graphic as a template after you build the original. You will also need to unbundle your points and associate with the graphic in system profile.

Post Likes
    Actually, one would try to avoid having to define the graphic in each TEC definition in the system profile.

The create-on-the-fly TEC graphics are already done and available in Insight. If there's been a change to that specific application that the graphic doesn't represent, then simply modify that graphic to correctly show your equipment and be done with it.

Now, if you have a specific application with more than one mechanical configuration, then Willy is correct. The "new" graphic (again, as Willy said, you could modify and save as) would need to be specified in EACH tec system profile definition. If you have 2500 of these, ... Oooofff.

I can't think of a better way.
    Dingman from Iowa~
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

The Dingman's webpage, featuring the Ding_Z

Post Likes
    Actually, one would try to avoid having to define the graphic in each TEC definition in the system profile.

The create-on-the-fly TEC graphics are already done and available in Insight. If there's been a change to that specific application that the graphic doesn't represent, then simply modify that graphic to correctly show your equipment and be done with it.

Now, if you have a specific application with more than one mechanical configuration, then Willy is correct. The "new" graphic (again, as Willy said, you could modify and save as) would need to be specified in EACH tec system profile definition. If you have 2500 of these, ... Oooofff.

I can't think of a better way.
    Dingman from Iowa~
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

The Dingman's webpage, featuring the Ding_Z

Post Likes
    Sorry for late to reply you!
    I have the background, how to link form each TEC or LTEC to the only 1 background?

Southeastern Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland
    Post Likes
    In system profile double click you tec to open the tec properties, you define your graphic there. You may also need to sync your unbundled points with your graphic, that is also done in system pro

Post Likes
    Oh yeah,

I know the way to do this one...keke.
    1. Go to C:...\\Background....copy VAV1 graphic then paste and replace name to VAV2,3,4...2500
    2. Go to Graphic\VAV1 -->Ctrl + D --> Save as VAV2,3,4...2500 Graphic.
    3. After that ---> Graphic Properties replace directory to VAV2,3,4...2500
    4. Finally, Replace point name.
    Have any way???

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in