+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: electro Freeze soft serve

Post Likes

electro Freeze soft serve

I had a guy come out to look at my machine the one side was starting to get softer than normal he added freon to that side. I could see that it was getting cold due to the hopper on the top of the machine was very cold so i know it was colder than it was, BUT that side would only run for 30 sec and stop i would have to turn the machine off for a few minutes to make it start again but for only 30 sec. this was weird since before he did this it worked fine, so i called him back he redid the freon and now it is not as cold in the hopper and the ice cream is coming out as liquid not getting cold enough to get hard he said it was my thermostat but if it worked fine before he did all this and now it is not could it be thermostat or do you think he did something wrong?

the soft serve machine is a electro freeze cs2 model

Post Likes

re: ice cream machine

When the machine originally wasn't freezing the product enough did the machine ever shut off?

Post Likes

QUESTION WAS THIS UNIT AN R-22 I HAVE DOING THE SAME THING I WAS LEANING TOWARDS PRES

Quote Originally Posted by bret2973 View Post
    I had a guy come out to look at my machine the one side was starting to get softer than normal he added freon to that side. I could see that it was getting cold due to the hopper on the top of the machine was very cold so i know it was colder than it was, BUT that side would only run for 30 sec and stop i would have to turn the machine off for a few minutes to make it start again but for only 30 sec. this was weird since before he did this it worked fine, so i called him back he redid the freon and now it is not as cold in the hopper and the ice cream is coming out as liquid not getting cold enough to get hard he said it was my thermostat but if it worked fine before he did all this and now it is not could it be thermostat or do you think he did something wrong?

the soft serve machine is a electro freeze cs2 model
    HAVEING SAME PROBLEM. R-22 SYSTEM. KNOWING THAT R22 CARRIES A HIGH TEMP AND OUD BALL PRESURES. WOULD PRESURE HAVE A LOT TO DO WITH 1 SIDE COLDER THAN THE OUTHER SIDE

Post Likes
    ADAM I DONT KNOW IF YOU GOT THE TEX . IAM HAVEING THE SAME PROBLEM. WITH AN R-22 SOFT SEVER WITH 2 COPELAND COMPRESER. I WAS LEANING TOWARDS PRESURE THAN GAS BEING AN R-22

Post Likes
    SURE A STAT GOES BAD ITS A SWITCH. SOME PEOPLE THINK THEIR GAS PEADLES. THEIR NOT JUST A SWITCH

Post Likes
    NO THE MACH. WONT SHUT OFF. DONT FOR GIT THE TUB IS THE EVAPTOR. IT HAS A TEMP TO PROVE IF NOT ITS GONA KEEP RUNNING OR SHORT CYCLE ON LOW GAS

Post Likes
    Please turn off the caps and consolidate your posts.

Post Likes
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY. I FOUND THAT THE COUNTER CLERCK HAD PLAYED WITH THE PRESURE SWITCH. WITCH HE THOUGHT WAS THE STAT. I GUESS EVERY ONES A MEC NECK BUT THANK YOU ON YOUR RETURN TEX.

Post Likes
    Huh?!?

Post Likes

Electro freeze cs2 making screeching noise

Hi,

I am new to this site and hope I can get some help from you guys. I bought an
    Electro Freeze CS2 2 weeks ago and it is now making this screeching noise while running and I don't know what to do about. I am hoping someone out there can help with some advice as to what I have to do to get this fixed.

Thank you

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by herve View Post
    Hi,

Electro Freeze CS2 2 weeks ago and it is now making this screeching noise while running and I don't know what to do about. I am hoping someone out there can help with some advice as to what I have to do to get this fixed.

Thank you
    HAVE YOU CHECKED THE OIL IN THE GEAR BOX THAT IS LOCATED IN THE BACK OF THE MACH. AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BOX SHOULD BE A SCREW TO CHECK ALSO CHECK YOUR BELTS. QUESTION HAVE YOU TAKEN THE SIDE OFF TO INSPECT THE UNIT. IS IT SINGLE OR DOUBLE.IS THE OUGER IN PLACE THE RIGHT WAY. RUN UNIT FOR A SEC. LISTEN WARE YOUR NOISE IS AT. ALSO IN THE GEAR BOXES ARE BRASS GEARS AND THEY DO STRIP. IF I CAN HELP YOU MY NUMBER IS 330 316 2826 OHIO

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by herve View Post
    Hi,

Thank you
    IF I WAS NO HELP TO YOU OR IF I CAN HELP YOU I DO I THINK HAVE THE NUMBER TO TECH SUPPORT. 1 THING I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW DOSE THIS UNIT HAVE COPELAND COMPOSERS AND WHAT GAS IS BEING USED R-22 409 ?

Post Likes

Electro Freeze CS2

I really appreciate your comments. I checked the belts like you said and the one one the right side is really bad and it is the one that is making the noise. I'll order a new one. This machine uses 502 Refrigerant. My other issue is that the machine stays on constantly and never cycles off. i was going to call you but I figured that you were working and did not want to disturb you. Please let me know a good time to call or call 347-844-3988. It's a 2 flavored machine so I am using the left side for vanilla.

Thanks

Post Likes
    if it keeps running its low on gas. you can still git 502. but the cost is out of hand. you might be better off to change it to mp39 or 404. but make sure what gas will blend with your composer oil. and you will have to change the cap tube. git all numbers off the composer call a ref. store. ask them what freon will mix w/composer oil. they look up the numbers and tell you. im glad i was a help to you. leave a little slack in that belt. it"ll last longer and will ease the tenchen on the gears in the gear box . good luck sell more ice cream. its hard to sell in the winter.

Post Likes
    herve you wouldnt be bothering me. to ask any question. i had them when i started out. any way i own the company. now i watch people work. and fix their mistakes. any time you have a question you ask if i cant answer it i"ll know someone who can. thanks good luck. and if you need hard to git parts or answers. hollar

Post Likes

Electrofreeze CS2 - 2 Part Question, Need Advise!

Hi! I'm new here and very glad to find this forum with the same CS2 that I have as the topic.

This is a 2 part question.

1 - a couple of months ago, the left side was working perfectly and that same day, it just stopped freezing. I found this out when liquid came out as I was making a smoothie, ouch! It was fine all day and then just stopped. Does anyone know what could be wrong? It turns on and you hear and feel the air, but the actual freezing never kicks in anymore. I called the local service guy and they want to charge $$$ just to look at it and telling me it could range from a thermostat to the actual compressor.

2. Since one side is not working, I was strictly using the right side and just this morning, I came in to a loud screeching noise . Apparently the mix was frozen hard inside the barrel and that was causing the beater to screech inside. The mix on the top hopper was very icy. I did turn it to night mode and I assumed this brought the temperature down not up. There are 2 adjustment dials when I take off the front panel. I had it at .5 seconds before and now moved it to 10 seconds. I am not sure what the other dial is for.

Lastly the machine is located in the corner of a wall. There is room for ventilation but I would not be able to get to back panel nor the right panel. I do have access to the left panel.

Please advise!!

Thank you!!!

Felipe

Post Likes
    if this is a two or three difrent. flavor mach. you might have copeland compressers or tin can type. 1stept. put your manfolds on it. see if you have gas could be an r22 mp39 or 502 thats an old gas . turn mach on check presure. sounds like a pluged cap tube.or you could have lost the valves in the compressor.maybe if you call me we can try to walk it over the phone. 1 330 316 2826 george. this way i can ask ? s as you being my eyes. its probley simple but im not their. the cap tube is a little shaped like a bullet close to the tub under the meatel cover. see if you have a frst on it thats good or just put your hand around it to see if you feal like a blast of cold you"ll feal the fealing you wont git shocked or any thing also check the presure swich the one that gives you your differnt temps under the bottom cover so blk or white box their under the drip tray. they do go bad, you need a stat to make temps.

Post Likes
    i know service calls cost. its the flat rate that bites. but you got to think their know refrig. they have the tools most of them have to be trained thats why its costly. like i said if i can help your know stranger to a telphone.3303162826

Post Likes

End user

Would it be safe to say this is end user helping end user ?? lol
    Outlaw guns? only outlaws will have guns
    Those who live by the sword are SHOT by us who don't.

Post Likes
    Hi! I have an urgent question. The left hopper on my 2 flavor electrofreeze machine stopped working. The left side is working fine. On the right, it's freezing and dispensing correctly. however, the (top) hopper is not cooling. What could be wrong? How do I fix it? Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in