Skymark Skypak's

So anyone familiar with these abortions realizes that Johnson Controls bought them out, and now no longer makes units, and parts take 2-4 months to "manufacture" or whatever.

Question being, anyone know of a replacement unit that adapts to the existing wall sleeve with roughly the same dimensions or smaller? I have heat exchangers failing and getting replacements takes an act of congress, and we know how efficient congress is!! lol
    You can't fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by cmajerus View Post
    ...how efficient congress is!! lol

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw...at=0&_from=R40
    ... however, much work still needs to be done.
    CLOSED LOOP newer ratings are listed, but in numerical EER's Closed- is posted below OPEN LOOP EER's:

http://www.energystar.gov/productfin...r=0&lastpage=1

just kidding, but maybe some parts 4 U...
    ... however, much work still needs to be done.
    CLOSED LOOP newer ratings are listed, but in numerical EER's Closed- is posted below OPEN LOOP EER's:

http://www.energystar.gov/productfin...r=0&lastpage=1

Too bad they are down flows! But really want to find replacement units that aren't obsolete! Not sure how I could install splits, no room for condensers...

Nobody out there run into these? Gonna have a nightmare in my future for sure! Lol

I will have no hair because of these damn things... 2 more heat exchangers failed and no idea lead time on them... and JCI has no plans to design a replacement unit in the near future. what all do they own? I can't believe they can't come up with something, we need to hang our government and the DOE!

"Skypak replacement parts availability?"

Quote Originally Posted by cmajerus View Post
    So anyone familiar with these abortions realizes that Johnson Controls bought them out, and now no longer makes units, and parts take 2-4 months to "manufacture" or whatever.

Question being, anyone know of a replacement unit that adapts to the existing wall sleeve with roughly the same dimensions or smaller? I have heat exchangers failing and getting replacements takes an act of congress, and we know how efficient congress is!! lol