Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

electro Freeze soft serve

I had a guy come out to look at my machine the one side was starting to get softer than normal he added freon to that side. I could see that it was getting cold due to the hopper on the top of the machine was very cold so i know it was colder than it was, BUT that side would only run for 30 sec and stop i would have to turn the machine off for a few minutes to make it start again but for only 30 sec. this was weird since before he did this it worked fine, so i called him back he redid the freon and now it is not as cold in the hopper and the ice cream is coming out as liquid not getting cold enough to get hard he said it was my thermostat but if it worked fine before he did all this and now it is not could it be thermostat or do you think he did something wrong?

the soft serve machine is a electro freeze cs2 model

re: ice cream machine

When the machine originally wasn't freezing the product enough did the machine ever shut off?

QUESTION WAS THIS UNIT AN R-22 I HAVE DOING THE SAME THING I WAS LEANING TOWARDS PRES

Quote Originally Posted by bret2973 View Post
    I had a guy come out to look at my machine the one side was starting to get softer than normal he added freon to that side. I could see that it was getting cold due to the hopper on the top of the machine was very cold so i know it was colder than it was, BUT that side would only run for 30 sec and stop i would have to turn the machine off for a few minutes to make it start again but for only 30 sec. this was weird since before he did this it worked fine, so i called him back he redid the freon and now it is not as cold in the hopper and the ice cream is coming out as liquid not getting cold enough to get hard he said it was my thermostat but if it worked fine before he did all this and now it is not could it be thermostat or do you think he did something wrong?

the soft serve machine is a electro freeze cs2 model
    HAVEING SAME PROBLEM. R-22 SYSTEM. KNOWING THAT R22 CARRIES A HIGH TEMP AND OUD BALL PRESURES. WOULD PRESURE HAVE A LOT TO DO WITH 1 SIDE COLDER THAN THE OUTHER SIDE

ADAM I DONT KNOW IF YOU GOT THE TEX . IAM HAVEING THE SAME PROBLEM. WITH AN R-22 SOFT SEVER WITH 2 COPELAND COMPRESER. I WAS LEANING TOWARDS PRESURE THAN GAS BEING AN R-22

SURE A STAT GOES BAD ITS A SWITCH. SOME PEOPLE THINK THEIR GAS PEADLES. THEIR NOT JUST A SWITCH

NO THE MACH. WONT SHUT OFF. DONT FOR GIT THE TUB IS THE EVAPTOR. IT HAS A TEMP TO PROVE IF NOT ITS GONA KEEP RUNNING OR SHORT CYCLE ON LOW GAS

Please turn off the caps and consolidate your posts.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY. I FOUND THAT THE COUNTER CLERCK HAD PLAYED WITH THE PRESURE SWITCH. WITCH HE THOUGHT WAS THE STAT. I GUESS EVERY ONES A MEC NECK BUT THANK YOU ON YOUR RETURN TEX.

Huh?!?

Electro freeze cs2 making screeching noise

Hi,

I am new to this site and hope I can get some help from you guys. I bought an
    Electro Freeze CS2 2 weeks ago and it is now making this screeching noise while running and I don't know what to do about. I am hoping someone out there can help with some advice as to what I have to do to get this fixed.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by herve View Post
    Hi,

Electro Freeze CS2 2 weeks ago and it is now making this screeching noise while running and I don't know what to do about. I am hoping someone out there can help with some advice as to what I have to do to get this fixed.

Thank you
    HAVE YOU CHECKED THE OIL IN THE GEAR BOX THAT IS LOCATED IN THE BACK OF THE MACH. AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BOX SHOULD BE A SCREW TO CHECK ALSO CHECK YOUR BELTS. QUESTION HAVE YOU TAKEN THE SIDE OFF TO INSPECT THE UNIT. IS IT SINGLE OR DOUBLE.IS THE OUGER IN PLACE THE RIGHT WAY. RUN UNIT FOR A SEC. LISTEN WARE YOUR NOISE IS AT. ALSO IN THE GEAR BOXES ARE BRASS GEARS AND THEY DO STRIP. IF I CAN HELP YOU MY NUMBER IS 330 316 2826 OHIO

Quote Originally Posted by herve View Post
    Hi,

Thank you
    IF I WAS NO HELP TO YOU OR IF I CAN HELP YOU I DO I THINK HAVE THE NUMBER TO TECH SUPPORT. 1 THING I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW DOSE THIS UNIT HAVE COPELAND COMPOSERS AND WHAT GAS IS BEING USED R-22 409 ?

Electro Freeze CS2

I really appreciate your comments. I checked the belts like you said and the one one the right side is really bad and it is the one that is making the noise. I'll order a new one. This machine uses 502 Refrigerant. My other issue is that the machine stays on constantly and never cycles off. i was going to call you but I figured that you were working and did not want to disturb you. Please let me know a good time to call or call 347-844-3988. It's a 2 flavored machine so I am using the left side for vanilla.

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast