+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anything available to do Tenant Billing in Tridium

Post Likes

Anything available to do Tenant Billing in Tridium

We have an old LON Siebe system where the tenants can dial in via a program called Data Talk to enable occupancy, must be 24 hours in advance.
    We are going to install a Distech Jace and want to keep it as seemless as possible for the occupants and the Property Management company to do tenant billings too, so if anyone has some ideas I'm all ears.
    If you can't fix it with JB Weld, Duct Tape, and Ty Wire it has to be replaced.
    No good deed goes unpunished.
    If you want to take off friday to go fishing then make sure you train your helper right.

Post Likes
    Tridium offers a Tennant Billing function.

Post Likes
    Can you tell me a little bit about it or where I can find some documentation on it? I did come across an app from HW called WEB-TSB-AX, wondering if they are similar.
    If you want to take off friday to go fishing then make sure you train your helper right.

Post Likes
    Checkout Web Smart Air. Telephone or web overrides and invoicing. Popular drivers for interfacing to JACE (BacNET, OPC, Modbus). www,WebSmartAir.com

Post Likes
    TenantEye by Csi3 is popular and easy to set up.. Free 2 hr trial.. http://csicubed.com/portofolios/tenant-eye/

Post Likes
    Link didn't work.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
    Link didn't work.
    Sorry just try http://csicubed then open products..

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by EMPadvocate View Post
    Sorry just try http://csicubed then open products..
    That doesn't work either (forgot the .com) Here's one that works:

http://csicubed.com/portfolios/tenant-eye/

Post Likes
    Yeah that always helps I had a couple of UPS units at a call center near Sky Harbor that were changed out today so a lot of hurry up and wait. Sure would have been nice to be outside today but I spent most of it indoors with two of my guys removing and reconnecting wires and showing them the ropes.
    After an 11 hour day I'll probably take a look at it tomorrow but thanks for the reply.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in