Stafa mixed air sensor

we are working on a stafa BAS mid 80s tring to locate a sensor (mixed air) for this unit that would work or if some one would know the res. factor that they have on there sensors that would be great, also wasnt stafa the same as siemens
    Thanks
    Jack

I believe the older Staefa sensors were 3.8k @ 77f or 70f. There is a Siemens rep up in Vancouver BC called Airon that might have sensors for you, or you could always contact ACI and have them made. I believe that ACI has made these before and should be able to get them for you. They are top notch to deal with and I've been using their products for about 5 years now with no issues. http://workaci.com

Jack,

ACI is located just south of Madison. I think Complete Control covers your area for the Siemens territory, though I could be mistaken.

Hope this helps!

Ken

If the sensor is on input 4 thru 7 you can replace it with a 1K sensor and order a range module from Atkinson Electronics. Atkinson Elec. makes a lot of parts for Staefa.

Ken

Siemens bought Staefa, then discontinued Smart II and brought us Talon to the dealer channel.

An option we like is to buy a sensor of your choice, matched with a 4-20ma transmitter. A 250 ohm resistor will give you 1-5 volts, and you can put that on any input 4-7, with no range module. Set up the base and gain, and you are good to go. It all depends on which card and the application.

Yes that is a good option and it can be done any of the cards except a mux.