Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

wake up America, THIS is whats coming your way

This was reported by Assemblyman Steve McLaughlin on his facebook page tonight.

"Here it is. This is the video where I was asked to keep the Democrat proposals for the NY SAFE Act away from the public. This list was given to me by a colleague and it is not confidential.

This bill was an attack on the 2nd amendment and the Democrats clearly wanted to dismantle the work of the Founding Fathers. None of these amendments were included in the final bill thanks to us fighting back. I will not stand silent while these unpatriotic proposals are pathetically thrown at us a 11 o’clock at night:

1. Confiscation of "assault weapons"
    2. Confiscation o ten round clips
    3. Statewide database for ALL Guns
    4. Continue to allow pistol permit holder's information to be replaced to the public
    5. Label semiautomatic shotguns with more than 5 rounds or pistol grips as "assault weapons”
    6. Limit the number of rounds in a magazine to 5 and confiscation and forfeiture of banned magazines
    7. Limit possession to no more than two (2) magazines
    8. Limit purchase of guns to one gun per person per month
    9. Require re-licensing of all pistol permit owners
    10. Require renewal of all pistol permits every five years
    11. State issued pistol permits
    12. Micro-stamping of all guns in New York State
    13. Require licensing of all gun ammo dealers
    14. Mandatory locking of guns at home
    15. Fee for licensing, registering weapons"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryUb...layer_embedded

I am absolutely disgusted by this...and people really think they don't want to come for our firearms. If it was on the table or ever even mentioned, especially in a backdoor deal - it means they want to, and will never stop trying to come for them.

Once you lose your rights, you can forget about EVER getting them back. The time is NOW.

If you value your freedoms, if you value your rights to bare arms. YOU must call or write or Congressman TODAY and respectfully ask them to oppose any new gun laws. period
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

How can you be angry? Its one of the many gifts they want to deliver for the children......just like the wonderful life sucking enslaving national debt.

Starts in NY, CA decides they cannot be left behind and passes the same, Fed decides that it cannot have the states decide and trumps them both. Awesome, pass the lube please this is gonna hurt.

This is only part of a United Nations plan drafted in 1961.

United Nations disarmament agenda.....right cheer >>>>
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...41248874,d.dmQ
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Starts in NY, CA decides they cannot be left behind and passes the same, Fed decides that it cannot have the states decide and trumps them both. Awesome, pass the lube please this is gonna hurt.
    not unless you get off your butts and start calling your congressman and RESPECTFULLY tell them you don't want anymore gun control

This is OUR COUNTRY, and these elitist work for US, not the other way around.
    LOVE has four letters

Already done. State and Federal Reps and Senators, Gov too. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Already done. State and Federal Reps and Senators, Gov too. We will see.
    I just saw you are from Texas, you don't have to much to worry about. If im forced out of NY, my son lives in Keller and I have a Brother-n-law in Phoenix, so i have someplace to go.
    LOVE has four letters

You are so right in that this new series of attacks on the Second Amendment is perhaps the worst direct attack on the freedom of Americans and the rest of the constitution. Few people have any idea of how critical this one single issue is with regard to our republic.

Call your senators and reps and join the NRA. We need to swell the ranks of the NRA in an effort to show our support for the Second Amendment. Joining the NRA and pestering our elected officials are two of the most direct actions we can take.

What will you do when the government and the UN boogeymen come down to tejas and phoenix....... jmac.... You dont seem to have an inkling of what kind of sinister people are really behind this and the power they wield.

Just ask coolwhip....he knows what we are up against...... and we most likely dont stand a chance.

Kiss em goodbye.......
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Just think.... half a dozen years down the road.... coolwhips m1a or whatever he has will come back to america.....as part of a piece of chinese black iron pipe........ lol The wooden stock will probably used to cook some god forsaken chinaman slave laborers supper one night..... the sling will be the meal that night.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Sombody farted in this thread and now it smells like rotten corn. Shame on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Sombody farted in this thread and now it smells like rotten corn. Shame on them.
    Bwhahahaha that right there is funny stuff
    LOVE has four letters

Sadly... what I smell is a rough time for both sides of this argument.

The power mongers have lots of $$$ behind them... The gun rights folks have God, Guns, America, Freedom, the Constitution, Legal Prescedence, and a host of other things; including lots of $$$ behind them... not to mention personal conviction and determination.

This, IMO, spells a confrontation. I just hope and pray it is not a bloody one... I fear it may be.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast