+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LOL Wonder why they cant find anyone?

Post Likes
    Where did this spammers go i steered them to the old lady forum
    Customer is alWays opposite of Left

Post Likes
    Customer is alWays opposite of Left

Post Likes
    CG2, if they are having trouble filling that, with what appears a reasonable rate for the area, my guess would be that not many tech's, overall, are able to work on low pressure chillers. When I was in the Navy, the AC workhorse throughout the fleet was the 400 ton centrifical chiller, but, relative to the number of hermetic and semi hermetic AC's and reefer etc, not nearly as many techs have experience with chillers. Even though centrificals were our workhorse, only a few of us passed all the sections for the EPA test, and low pressure was the section people would miss. I don't know the name that company has with the local techs, or if they tend to have a high turnover rate, yet, the pay appears to be about average for that area. I'ld actually consider that if the company is stable. They aren't promising the moon, which is what would alarm me. I use to hate it when I first retired from the service, companies would email me with promises of $30.00 or more an hour. I knew the going rate was between $18.00 and $22.00, and no business was going to start me, even coming with experience, as high as $30.00 an hour unless the job required me to fix AC's and reefers in Saudi Arabia.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in