American Standard Heat Pump wiring diagram HELP!

I don't do residential work but a friend of mine bought a used AM STD heatpump.He asked me to do the control wiring hookup.There are no wiring diagrams that aren't badly faded and this unit uses wire nuts no terminal strips. Outdoor unit 2A6H4030B1000AA INDOOR UNIT 2TEC3F30B1000AA,the t-stat is a honeywell but with an Am STD name on it. Can any one help with a wiring diagram?? The indoor unit is easy but Im unsure of the outdoor wiring.I'd hate to have to trace out the wires. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dodger454 View Post
    I don't do residential work but a friend of mine bought a used AM STD heatpump.He asked me to do the control wiring hookup.There are no wiring diagrams that aren't badly faded and this unit uses wire nuts no terminal strips. Outdoor unit 2A6H4030B1000AA INDOOR UNIT 2TEC3F30B1000AA,the t-stat is a honeywell but with an Am STD name on it. Can any one help with a wiring diagram?? The indoor unit is easy but Im unsure of the outdoor wiring.I'd hate to have to trace out the wires. Thanks
    Get that Pro Application in so you can get to the Pro Forums.

We don't post manuals in this "OPEN" Tech-Tech Forum.
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

red-24v, blue- common,black- x2 , yellow- cool,brown n/a for your application, orange- rev valve

its basic heat pump wiring x2 is emergency heat black at outdoor unit is defrost brown at outdoor unit is not used with digital stats
    We really need change now