+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Rack Systems in Low Ambient Conditions

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by markettech View Post
    Great responses!

Ok.....now, how do you set an A8/A9 valve when the outside ambient dictates a higher SCT than your desired valve setting (summer)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge Repairer View Post
    To theorize about how to set a low ambient valve in a high ambient condition is one thing this discussion was never about.
    Really?!

Quote Originally Posted by fridge repairer
    Your suggesting to the less-experienced on this website that it is routine to try to check and set a low ambient valve in a high ambient condition and that is dead wrong to do. Shame on you! Your suppose to be a professional of the highest level here.

It can be done. I know it, jpsmith1cm knows it, Dowadudda knows it, Phase Loss knows it, several others here know it.....but you arrogantly refused to hear any more about it.

Now you are trying to say jpsmith1cm is unprofessional and dead wrong for actually completing a service call before walking out the door?

I know for a fact jpsmith is one of the most professional technicians you will ever have the privilege of interacting with.

Too bad you choose to be blinded to some great information because you're focused more on being butthurt than on the topic at hand.
    "The problem is the average person isn’t tuned in to lifelong learning, or going to seminars and so forth. If the information is not on television, and it’s not in the movies they watch, and it’s not in the few books that they buy, they don’t get it" - Jack Canfield

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    pumps move fluid

vapor is a fluid

therefore, a compressor is a pump

but, not all pumps are compressors.

Are you calling me out?!!?

Fluid Vapor is a slippery slope

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase Loss View Post
    Are you calling me out?!!?

Post Likes
    I didn't call you out for not checking it, I called the attitude that "it's not worth my time" lazy.
    Don't miss quote me. That's your quote not mine.

I said "Best to set it when you do start up. if its summer out and system is running it will be tough to set the A8. Bypass all your fans on and turn off a bunch of system circuits. See if you can creat a condition your head pressure goes below 180#. If not you won't be able to set it till cooler weather arrrives. During summer operation the A8 valve is not a factor anyway. A8 does nothing."

So where in this quote do you see its not worth my time? "The A8 means nothing" part means that during summer operation it has no function not its not worth my time. I suggest things to try and you quote that as "its not worth my time"

Your a moderator and now your miss quoting me as well as calling me out as lazy. Go have another beer...

Post Likes
    I'm not going to engage in a battle of words with you.

Post Likes
    I'm not going to engage in a battle of words with you.
    Best to not carry on in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.....
    "The problem is the average person isn’t tuned in to lifelong learning, or going to seminars and so forth. If the information is not on television, and it’s not in the movies they watch, and it’s not in the few books that they buy, they don’t get it" - Jack Canfield

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in