Post Likes

Equipment replacement for carrier 33csuce-06 VVT system with lennox Rooftop

Hi all,

Im looking for information on a replacement of this outdated system. I tried speaking with carrier rep but they dint give me any model numbers or product lines.
    If anyone knows more about this system please let me know.

Thanks,

Post Likes
    Is it a vvt zoning system or that part # above being used as a stat.

Post Likes
    The model number for the VVT system is 33CS.

http://dms.hvacpartners.com/docs/100...04/VVT-2SI.pdf

The system consist of a Relay pack, Monitor and Return By-pass Dampers. There are two 20ton Lennox rooftop heat/cool units that provide the HVAC for the office space below. The system comprises of a total of 18 zones each unit. I called carrier and they said this system is outdated and are no replacement parts available. The system has a hardware malfunction and my client is very eagar to have this upgraded or replaced.

Post Likes
    Well yes some of the stuff is hard to come by,new that is. What is the HF # that you have. I still work on these and still get them fixed.

Post Likes
    Carrier does make a replacement for this although the way its wired is different. I have seen other brands that reuse the existing dampers and put new actuators on them.
    The last system we quoted to change out came in at almost 2k per zone.

Post Likes
    I can find out the actual code (HF number) on the zone thermostats there are a few of them that are sending errors and also the bypass return dampers aren't functioning . In the meantime, the temporary solution is that I have opened up the dampers manually which is making it uncomfortable for those areas -I can get some more information from my service technician tomorrow .