Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC AIR View Post
    is the new blower motor right rotation?
    The orig call was no heat and had a bad blower motor replaced the motor and the board died replaced both and furnace ran great for several cycles and left. 24 hrs later tripped on roll out, reset and ran great. 24 hrs latter again it happend. Going back soon. With the blower motor not working and burners cycling for at least 12 hrs
    could it have burned a hole in the HX and it starting showing up after blower was changed?

Dex1

Quote Originally Posted by dex1 View Post
    Going back soon. With the blower motor not working and burners cycling for at least 12 hrs could it have burned a hole in the HX and it starting showing up after blower was changed?

Dex1
    +1 this was my message all along, but few seemed to listen.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Those rollout switches do not always have to have flame rollout to trip. It can get plenty hot in that area while the thing is cycling on limit. Curious if that switch was tripped when you first went on the no heat call. As far as the board I have seen plenty of boards fry when a motor goes bad especially those amp sucking 3/4 hp units. To me it's a wonder those micro contacts in those board relays don't die faster than they do considering the load they are switching.

Quote Originally Posted by Glennhvac View Post
    As far as the board I have seen plenty of boards fry when a motor goes bad especially those amp sucking 3/4 hp units. To me it's a wonder those micro contacts in those board relays don't die faster than they do considering the load they are switching.
    Amen on that Glenn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

check exchanger for sure

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12