Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 64
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,911
    A few summers ago, my son found a loaded revolver laying on the sidewalk outside a Grayling rest stop here in Michigan....turned out to be a state troopers back up pistol....so GFY.
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

    - Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,757
    More and more reasons for keeping guns out of the hands of the untrained. Dang state trooper leaves his back up on a sidewalk........wow..... and you people want selfish and ignorant untrained american citizens to be allowed to carry guns out in public.....

    I sure hope that state trooper was beaten to death..... cause he deserved to be for that....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fremont, Indiana
    Posts
    1,499
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I would think that even leaving the gun in a staff restroom would be irresponsible. I mean... if you are charged with the responsibility of carrying a gun .... that you shouldnt just leave it in a restroom.

    Do you actually believe that what this dope did is OK ???
    And you know without a doubt that he left the restroom?
    Liberal news tells all, and you bite hook line and sinker?

    sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note
    Member of the "Work Exchange Program"
    "Will work for knowledge"

    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    A Einstein

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    3,082
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    More and more reasons for keeping guns out of the hands of the untrained. Dang state trooper leaves his back up on a sidewalk........wow..... and you people want selfish and ignorant untrained american citizens to be allowed to carry guns out in public.....

    I sure hope that state trooper was beaten to death..... cause he deserved to be for that....
    This isn't a very liberal statement to kill somebody. Wouldn't be better to put the person in jail for a few months and let him out with a nice liberal warning not to do it again? What is your real agenda here? Just trying to stir the pot? I can see right though your computer. You are a coward and cheat. That's what you really are aren't you? Seen it hundreds if times. Guys still living in their moms basement.


    Sent from my iPhone 4s
    using Tapatalk
    Join http://scopeny.org/ Shooter’s Committee on Political Education

    The world is full of sheep,try not to join the flock.

    Support the Skilled Trades, Don't DIY

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,757
    Quit projecting...... you are embarassing yourself...

    And.... as usual I am in complete control of the situation here....

    complete.....control....

    ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.. .....plop........

    Dumba** cop loses his gun...... he needs to be beaten to death..... what if a kid had found that gun and instead of turning it into an adult they played with it and ended up killing someone......

    One thing about america...... the irresponsible are never punished and for some reason we even think that it is wrong to try and correct them......

    I for one dont want irresponsible americans carrying guns..... I hate the idea of ignorant cops getting their hands on them too...... but we got to have the police...... and armed police...... until we rid america of firearms.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Orange County N.Y.
    Posts
    1,176
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Do we really want people walking around in public with guns ???
    Yes, we do want responsible people walking around in public with firearms. How would you know that any person is armed unless they wear a holster on the outside of their clothing. I know I "feel safer knowing that there are concealed firearms out on the street.

    I think that its irrisponsible entities (like this Raleigh gun show guy) that we don't want on the street with things that kill and/or injure.

    ...Ron
    Roof Rat

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,757
    Quote Originally Posted by rscamaro View Post
    Yes, we do want responsible people walking around in public with firearms. How would you know that any person is armed unless they wear a holster on the outside of their clothing. I know I "feel safer knowing that there are concealed firearms out on the street.

    I think that its irrisponsible entities (like this Raleigh gun show guy) that we don't want on the street with things that kill and/or injure.

    ...Ron
    The problem ron is distinguishing who is responsible and who is not. Going thru a saturday class does not make one responsible.... they can learn the ins and outs of gun responsibility and practice them till they get their license.....but after that.... who is to say that the average wingnut out there is going to continue to practice responsible firearms safety.

    Also... these ccw classes dont prevent maniacs from getting guns..... ted bundy, john gacy.... probably most of these school shooting maniacs who were adults.... could have easily gotten thru the class and be able to present several decent character references.....

    Taking guns from everyone is the only sure fire...lol....way to insure that our streets are free of irresponsible gun owners....just itching to whip that thing out on some candy and soda carrying kids...
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Central WA
    Posts
    1,499
    How do you take the guns from everyone?

  9. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    885
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    The problem ron is distinguishing who is responsible and who is not. Going thru a saturday class does not make one responsible.... they can learn the ins and outs of gun responsibility and practice them till they get their license.....but after that.... who is to say that the average wingnut out there is going to continue to practice responsible firearms safety.

    Also... these ccw classes dont prevent maniacs from getting guns..... ted bundy, john gacy.... probably most of these school shooting maniacs who were adults.... could have easily gotten thru the class and be able to present several decent character references.....

    Taking guns from everyone is the only sure fire...lol....way to insure that our streets are free of irresponsible gun owners....just itching to whip that thing out on some candy and soda carrying kids...

    Yup, then all the maniacs will turn to the Internet to learn how to make bombs and kill people that way.

  10. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,567
    Quote Originally Posted by cjpwalker View Post
    How do you take the guns from everyone?
    The same way they've taken all the drugs away from people....



  11. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Spokane WA
    Posts
    302
    We need to take away cornys right to post stupid s###!

    Get a hobby, you aren't convincing any of us!

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,578
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    The problem ron is distinguishing who is responsible and who is not. Going thru a saturday class does not make one responsible.... they can learn the ins and outs of gun responsibility and practice them till they get their license.....but after that.... who is to say that the average wingnut out there is going to continue to practice responsible firearms safety.

    Also... these ccw classes dont prevent maniacs from getting guns..... ted bundy, john gacy.... probably most of these school shooting maniacs who were adults.... could have easily gotten thru the class and be able to present several decent character references.....

    Taking guns from everyone is the only sure fire...lol....way to insure that our streets are free of irresponsible gun owners....just itching to whip that thing out on some candy and soda carrying kids...
    Funny corny how much training do you think is enough to prevent every possible screw up? Just a few years ago a Secret Service Agent dropped his briefcase on AF one and his UZI went off accidentally.

    No one was seriously hurt and he had over years worth of intensive training
    plus training every year plus he had extensive screening to get the job.. Perhaps we shouldn't let the SS carry guns also corny. Geez you are dense. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  13. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Orange County N.Y.
    Posts
    1,176
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Also... these ccw classes dont prevent maniacs from getting guns..... ted bundy, john gacy.... probably most of these school shooting maniacs who were adults.... could have easily gotten thru the class and be able to present several decent character references.....
    ...And they aren't meant to keep firearms out of the hands of maniacs. You can't stop an "evil" person from doing whatever despicable act they have/had planned.

    You may as well get rid of every horse in America too, there have been just too many horse training accidents. Too many time that a horse has kicked someone, or ran them over, or bucked them off. And all of the children that are terrified of horses, all of the spinal injuries, please, we must stop the madness. To top it off there are more horse riding accidents (Nature.com) than there are motorcycle accidents.

    Your arguments are just as rediculous

    ...Ron
    Roof Rat

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event