Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Gun Show Accident

Officials say two people were accidentally shot and wounded at a gun show at the North Carolina state fairgrounds.

It happened Saturday at the Dixie Gun and Knife Show, a quarterly event that usually draws thousands of people to the fairgrounds in Raleigh.

The fairground is operated by the state agriculture department. Agency spokesman Brian Long says a 12-gauge shotgun discharged while its owner unzipped its case for a law enforcement officer to check it at a security entrance.

Emergency crews responded to the scene, and two people were loaded into ambulances. Fourteen people were treated for minor injuries received when the crowd rushed the rear fire exits.

Long says the shotgun's owner brought the weapon to the show to find a private buyer.

The show shut down early Saturday.

Do we really want people walking around in public with guns ???
    As Seen On You Tube (usually under someone elses name)

Student driver crashes into northern Calif. DMV office; it's closed for the week

A student driver crashed into the California Department of Motor Vehicles office in Roseville on Monday, July 25, 2011, leaving a 4-foot by 5-foot hole in the wall.
    / CBS News

(CBS/AP) - The California Department of Motor Vehicles office in Roseville closed down Monday after a student driver crashed a car into the building, leaving a 4-by-5-foot hole in the wall.

Now the department is considering issuing a warning to driving instructors to avoid practicing in the DMV parking lot.
    DMV spokesperson Mike Marando said Tuesday that one person was injured in the crash. The student was reportedly believed to have hit the gas instead of the brake.

Marando says similar accidents have occurred at least three other times in the past five years.

The office, 17 miles northeast of Sacramento, will be closed for most services for the rest of the week.

**Do we really want people driving around in public with cars???**

^^ X2

Once the guns are off the street we can turn to other subjects like teen drivers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rain-cars.html

Don't forget to ban subways as well.......

Well then we will never turn to teen drivers subject, because the guns will never be off the streets.
    Saddle Up!

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Officials say two people were accidentally shot and wounded at a gun show at the North Carolina state fairgrounds.

It happened Saturday at the Dixie Gun and Knife Show, a quarterly event that usually draws thousands of people to the fairgrounds in Raleigh.

The fairground is operated by the state agriculture department. Agency spokesman Brian Long says a 12-gauge shotgun discharged while its owner unzipped its case for a law enforcement officer to check it at a security entrance.

Emergency crews responded to the scene, and two people were loaded into ambulances. Fourteen people were treated for minor injuries received when the crowd rushed the rear fire exits.

Long says the shotgun's owner brought the weapon to the show to find a private buyer.

The show shut down early Saturday.

Do we really want people walking around in public with guns ???
    In other gun goof news. "Michagan School's New Armed Guard Leaves Gun in School Bathroom."

http://www.ksee24.com/news/local/Mic...187526811.html

http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/...rt_824031.html

lol.... these folks just keep shooting themselves in the foot....and side...and hand.....and thigh.......lol

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    In other gun goof news. "Michagan School's New Armed Guard Leaves Gun in School Bathroom."

http://www.ksee24.com/news/local/Mic...187526811.html
    Good try!
    Liberal spin......FAIL
    The article never states that he "left" the location of the firearm

" However on Monday Arnold left his unloaded firearm unattended in the bathroom."

Perhaps a faculty restroom!
    Liberal teacher walks in and makes a big deal out of it

sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note
    Member of the "Work Exchange Program"
    "Will work for knowledge"

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    A Einstein

does appear as though the gun grabbers had an agenda.........same situation in Indiana & Ohio & N.C..........................go figure.

that and imbeciles that don't/can't control a weapon in their possession
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by kamersoutdoor View Post
    Good try!
    Liberal spin......FAIL
    The article never states that he "left" the location of the firearm

" However on Monday Arnold left his unloaded firearm unattended in the bathroom."

Perhaps a faculty restroom!
    Liberal teacher walks in and makes a big deal out of it

sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note
    I would think that even leaving the gun in a staff restroom would be irresponsible. I mean... if you are charged with the responsibility of carrying a gun .... that you shouldnt just leave it in a restroom.

Do you actually believe that what this dope did is OK ???

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/...rt_824031.html

lol.... these folks just keep shooting themselves in the foot....and side...and hand.....and thigh.......lol
    See you like to get your news on America from India there corny. Perhaps reading about America from anti American foreign sources has warped your opinion of America, our Constitution and culture. I think I understand you a little better now. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

You are most welcome Glenn.....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast