Considering an upgrade and will definately seek a professional contractor to change out my 80K BTU 80% AFUE.

I will choose a 90% AFUE plus unit but am disaapointed because of my 17.5 wide opening in the slab most manafacturers offer a 60-70K BTU furnace .
I understand that the effeciency is better and might end up with the same output btu as my old unit. I was soooo interested in getting some additional BTU and CFM by a larger unit.
Is there such a thing as a reducer plate to fit a 21 incher into a 17.5 opening or is that like shoving 5 pounds of meat in a 2 pound bag.

Thanks Very Much

Name:  IMAG0233.jpg
Views: 2262
Size:  28.0 KB