Carrier UCXP controller

got a ucxp controller that I dumped a program into and I did not like how it worked so I want to flush the controller and start over again but for the life of me I cant remember how and I cant find anything in the documentation other than how to reset to factory default.
    can anyone help a brother out?

Right click on the device in field assistant and "delete selected". Then load the program you want and download the controller. It's similar in FA and iVu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Grossman View Post
    Right click on the device in field assistant and "delete selected". Then load the program you want and download the controller. It's similar in FA and iVu.
    I wouldn't delete the controller, just put a new program into it and go. Right click the controller and go to configure, and then click add to add the new control program and the same for the graphic if needed.
    Download and you're up and running. If you used the same file name for the .equipment file, it will overwrite it. If not, in i-Vu, there's a button to "delete unused..." that you can click to remove the old program. I don't remember if it's there in FA. If not just delete the program from the inside the webroot directory.

Whoops. I meant to delete the program, not the whole controller. Program would still be there if you did it the way I wrote it when you upload it again. Thanks for clarifying.

Quote Originally Posted by bacnet>CCN View Post
    I wouldn't delete the controller, just put a new program into it and go. Right click the controller and go to configure, and then click add to add the new control program and the same for the graphic if needed.
    Download and you're up and running. If you used the same file name for the .equipment file, it will overwrite it. If not, in i-Vu, there's a button to "delete unused..." that you can click to remove the old program. I don't remember if it's there in FA. If not just delete the program from the inside the webroot directory.
    To add to this:

If you select download after you delete the program then FA or iVU will acknowledge that there is no program on the controller so you truly have a blank controller.

thanks for the help. got it cleared and new program reloaded.