Michigan Professor Tells Muslims off and MSU supports his 1st Amendment Right

A Michigan Professor of Mechanical Engineering told the protesting Muslim Student Ass. what he thought about them, their culture and their "religion".

"Dear Moslem Association: As a professor of Mechanical Engineering here at MSU I intened to protest your protest.I am offended not by cartoons, but by more mundane things like beheadings of civilians, cowardly attacks on public buildings, suicide murders, murders of Catholic priests (the latest in Turkey!), burnings of Christian chirches, the continued persecution of Coptic Christians in Egypt, the imposition of Sharia law on non-Muslims, the rapes of Scandinavain girls and women (called "whores" in your culture), the murder of film directors in Holland, and the rioting and looting in Paris France.
    This is what offends me, a soft-spoken person and academic, and many, many, many of my colleagues. I counsul you dissatisfied, agressive, brutal, and uncivilized slave-trading Moslems to be very aware of this as you proceed with your infantile "protests."
    If you do not like the values of the West -- see the 1st Ammendment -- you are free to leave. I hope for God's sake that most of you choose that option. Please return to your ancestral homelands and build them up yourselves instead of troubling Americans.
    Cordially, I. S. Wichman, Professor of Mechanical Engineering"

"But MSU officials said there's little that can be done to punish Indrek Wichman, 55, a tenured professor of mechanical engineering, because his comments essentially constitute free speech."

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/wichman.asp

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2006/04/ms...s-muslims.html

Good for Professor Wichman and MSU for not bowing in to PC liberal left wing pressure groups who support our enemies. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Finally someone to stand up to the LIBERAL minded Muslims.
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

A professor of Mechanical Engineering at MSU with 7 spelling errors in a protest letter?

I don't care if snopes "cleared" it or not? No professor writes that poorly.

Im glad he wrote it, but something isn't right here.
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    A professor of Mechanical Engineering at MSU with 7 spelling errors in a protest letter?

I don't care if snopes "cleared" it or not? No professor writes that poorly.

Im glad he wrote it, but something isn't right here.
    Funny jmac perhaps who should read the whole Snopes article. Not like it is long or anything but in the last paragraph of the short article the professor explains that he wrote the email in haste less than 60 seconds and from the heart. Didn't take time to study and proof read it.

He thought he was writing to one militant member of the Muslim group and not the whole Muslim Student Ass. So apparently he wasn't to concerned about spelling. Anyhow its not like he is an English or liberal arts major but a professor of Mechanical Engineering so cut him some slack here. Geez Have a good night. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

True story.... yet this all happened 6 years ago....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny jmac perhaps who should read the whole Snopes article. Not like it is long or anything but in the last paragraph of the short article the professor explains that he wrote the email in haste less than 60 seconds and from the heart. Didn't take time to study and proof read it.

He thought he was writing to one militant member of the Muslim group and not the whole Muslim Student Ass. So apparently he wasn't to concerned about spelling. Anyhow its not like he is an English or liberal arts major but a professor of Mechanical Engineering so cut him some slack here. Geez Have a good night. Thank you, thank you very much
    I read the fist three sentences and it seems true, so I did not read to the end, it just seemed odd to have so many errors
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot